Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Ester - Aldgate East  (Read 1765 times)

29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BoneToned

A quick lunchtime punt.

Girl
Gorgeous_Ester External Link/Members Only

Price
£80 for 30 minutes.

A grubby flat just south of Aldgate East behind some big iron doors. There are some gardens to sit in whilst you wait for your turn.

Communication
Booking was easily made via text. Upon arriving on time I had to wait for 5-10 minutes. I was half-convinced that she was going to cancel on me but the punt went ahead.

Appearance
As in the photos, however, I absolutely do not believe she is the listed age of '20'. I would say late 20s or early 30s. She's still in good shape though.

Experience
After being guided round to her flat by text she let me in. Paperwork done, I had a quick shower to freshen up. Not the nicest of showers but the towel was clean at least.

We started off with a reasonable bit of uncovered oral, albeit nothing too exciting. I asked to go into cowgirl and she went into reverse cowgirl which was fine. Into actual cowgirl for a bit, albeit it was rather dull. She just stared at me with her fixed smile which left me a little bit uncomfortable. It all felt a little bit mechanical so we moved into doggy and I gave her a good pounding. I thought the bed was about to fall apart at one point so I finished off, had a small breather and went for a shower. I didn't hang about and was out the door soon after.

Summary
A nice girl, a bit mechanical but pleasant enough, but not much more there. Pretty good VFM at £80 for 30 minutes though. She just scrapes through on a positive.