Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chaba Thai - Edinburgh TOFTT  (Read 1362 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7643050) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ElbowGrease

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70
Well known flat in area near Dynamic Earth
Good comms - sent message and got quick response with list of services, prices and extra (£20 for rimming)
Girl - definitely the girl in the photos.  Very cute Thai around 5'2", cracking figure; not skinny but not fat.  Stacked fake tits that weren't firm.

Not punted in a while but been scanning AW for a wee while looking for something decent.  Seems Thai birds have a fairly strong rep at the moment so decided to take a chance as there were no reviews for her, but physically she looked great in the photos.  Wasn't disappointed.

Met at the door, she gave me a big smile and a peck, then grabbed my arse as I went through to the room.  She was wearing this black dress which didn't leave much to the imagination with her massive tits almost falling out.  Paperwork out the way and started with light FK with a lot of fondling and her grinding her arse on my boxers in front of the mirror.  She then sat me on the edge of the bed and gave some decent OWO with good eye contact and some attention to the balls.  Also a quick tit wank.  After 5 mins or so of this she put the rubber on then bent over in front of the mirror and let me shag her doggy.  Watching those tits bouncing around in the mirror was a sight to behold.
Then I moved her on to the bed where I fucked her whilst I stood at the edge of the bed.  Felt the sap rising but wanted to cum on her tits so I fucked her doggy in front of the mirror again before whipping off the johnny, telling her to get on her knees and then shot my load over her tits. 
10 mins left so she gave a massage - this service doesn't seem to be her strong suit - was pretty lacklustre to be honest.  Couple of wee kisses and then I was on my way - very happy man indeed.
She says she's here for another 2 weeks and I'm presuming shes working alongside Rose Thai who also is well reviewed.