Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie_LDN - Heathrow - Avoid  (Read 594 times)

1 review(s) for natalie_ldn (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Londonpunter30

Link to Profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I liked her pictures and kept seeing her near me but never got round to seeing her.  Something didnt feel right with the profile and felt she was just after the money.  Should have listened to myself but felt horny one afternoon and we had had some email \ SMS ping pong after a RB that never went ahead. 

The meet.  Communication before hand is very good, maybe cause she just wants the cash.  Arranged a time and I drove over to see her in a hotel near Heathrow.  had to use street parking and paid for an hour on the metre before she leaves me waiting in the car another 15 mins.

Eventually get up to room and it is her in the pics.  Hand over the cash, then find out we cant do kissing she doesn't offer this.  Reverse oral is extra too, claims it it on the profile but I never saw that listed.

Offered me a drink but that felt like more of a delay tactic.  Had a quick chat but no real GFE, which is something I like.  Got undressed but didn't like me touching those amazing boobs, with Ro off limits there wasn't much else to do other than get down to business.  had a quick pump in missionary then it was all over.  A chat afterwards but that was about it.

Got back to car and saw I was still under the hour even though I had waited 15 mins before going up.

In summary looks hot but just after the money

Offline pumps

How much money did the cunt shaft you for?

Why did you forget to confirm everything before paying?

:thumbsup:

Offline Londonpunter30

Was 130 for an hour but really it was a 30 min appointment with about 10 mins of actual action.

She tours round Croydon and Gatwick a lot too.

Mad a bit error in not confirming before handing over the money, wont be doing that again

Offline pumps

Was 130 for an hour but really it was a 30 min appointment with about 10 mins of actual action.

She tours round Croydon and Gatwick a lot too.

Mad a bit error in not confirming before handing over the money, wont be doing that again

We all learn it the hard way  :lol:

Thanks for the review,  I've been looking at her profile recently....but decided to give it a miss because I saw she's Bulgarian...I always find it harder to get an honest service out of them over any other nationality...including  romanians.