Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trouble at Ceasers Codnor !!  (Read 2562 times)

Offline mrspock

Just noticed that Helen's pic isn't on the Ceasers' website. On contacting Helen this morning it seems that a number of girls have walked out,but I don't know why though. Helen indicated that she will be having a little break and then setting up as an independent. Helen said she would contact me when she was back up and running, obviously I'll keep you informed. I assume others will have had the same message.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 01:40:30 pm by mrspock »

Offline N17

Just noticed that Helen's pic isn't on the Ceasers' website. On contacting Helen this morning it seems that a number of girls have walked out,but I don't know why though. Helen indicated that she will be having a little break and then setting up as an independent. Helen said she would contact me when she was back up and running, obviously I'll keep you informed. I assume others will have had the same message.

Interesting, I did notice something was happening with Ceasers, and I have been meaning to see Helen, although at Ceasers I have clearly missed the chance, will she be on AW in the future then?

Online Newtothisstuff

Wouldn't surprise me if girls like Helen got pissed off.
They seemed to be constantly covering for girls who didn't show up. I've tried to book in a few times when passing only to be told that the girl hadn't shown up.

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

how can you take seriously a place that can't even spell its own name properly?

Offline l1mpd1ck

how can you take seriously a place that can't even spell its own name properly?

I suspect they couldn't use caesars as the domain name was already taken

Offline hunkybc

Online Newtothisstuff

The two big problems they have - they've built a reputation for having some unreliable girls. Plus, they're not all that far away from DL and charge about the same. They're just not in the same league for reliability or the selection of girls available.

Offline Gaffer58

I have had it on good authority that Ceasars is closing in April . Anyone else heardd anything about this ?

Offline badsin

There's another thread called trouble at caeser's......if these could be merged please?
I don't know how to do it  :hi:

Online Newtothisstuff

No idea if it's closing or not... but I did once hear something about the owner getting pissed off with unreliable girls generating low incomes and the place closed for a while a few years ago. But, nobody wanted to rent the place so they opened up again.  Maybe it's the same thing again. Of course, the story I heard could have just been a load of old bull.
It's a shame because as an actual venue it could easily be better than DL.  There's even a hot tub and sauna. Plus it has its own car park.  I've been a few times and all too often, the girl I'd booked hadn't shown up that day.

Offline badsin

Maybe DL should expand, or offer a franchise?
Plenty of girls seem to operate between Victoria house, club classique, spangles, oasis's in Lincoln and various locations in Sheffield.
Maybe just doesn't have the easy passing trade like DL or VH?

Online Newtothisstuff

Hmm.   DL2.  Now that's a great idea.  They do have a lot of girls they could call on.
Hot tub with Chelsea.  Sauna with.... well hell.... any of them really.

Offline Gaffer58

Interesting, I did notice something was happening with Ceasers, and I have been meaning to see Helen, although at Ceasers I have clearly missed the chance, will she be on AW in the future then?
Keep an eye on directors lodge website in about 5 or 6 weeks

Offline badsin

I haven't been for years. There was once an ex Sandy's girl that worked there (Jamie) whose pictures I recognised, so visited quite a bit. she traveled up from Northampton or somewhere and used to sleep in the premises overnight..... Small slim blonde, bolt on's, great fun. Reviewed on a similar site.
Just looked at Google earth , could get a couple of houses on the back so may get sold off as residential development?

Offline NervousJ

apart from Helen this place wouldn't be any good at all. she will clean up going solo.

Offline Dipper

apart from Helen this place wouldn't be any good at all. she will clean up going solo.

She wasn’t  in great form on my last visit. The mighty may have fallen.

:unknown:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 06:23:50 pm by Dipper »

Online Newtothisstuff

I'd have to agree.  I'm not keen on the plastic Barbie type normally, but I followed a recommendation and she was excellent. At first. I stopped booking her a while ago as I thought the service had gone off the boil a little. I don't think it was a poor attitude on her part. I got the feeling that she was simply overworked constantly covering for girls who didn't show up.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Looking on the website i do fancy Alex, looks worth a visit.

Rates say standard gfe £70 or vip £90 what’s the difference? Owo/ kissing? Or is it the room?
Do the girls charge any extra?

Offline Dipper

Looking on the website i do fancy Alex, looks worth a visit.

Rates say standard gfe £70 or vip £90 what’s the difference? Owo/ kissing? Or is it the room?
Do the girls charge any extra?

I’ve a feeling this is her AW under another name.

Offline Bendown

I’ve a feeling this is her AW under another name.

Yes that’s her. I’ve not seen her myself so can’t comment on services, but did look into it a while ago before she disappeared the first time.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Yes that’s her. I’ve not seen her myself so can’t comment on services, but did look into it a while ago before she disappeared the first time.

I saw her at Codnor years ago and she was not great I have to say.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
More checks needed before moving forward
Appreciated gents  :drinks: