Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham - asian profiles in Vivastreet  (Read 1856 times)

Offline coolviking

Did anyone try any of the asian girls listed in Vivastreet with location Nottingham. There are a couple of japanese profiles and a few other asian with looks which seem too good to be true (and aren't of course).  Are these profiles just scams or are there actually some good ladies there? I am into slim natural asian ladies preferably in their 20s and without heavy tattoes etc. A natural bush is also something i would like.

Do anyone know about where to find a really young and slim asian girl in Notts ? 

PS not looking fs, just full naked massage with happy ending

Alt-R

Yeah, the ones that are too good to be true are exactly that! Most of the profiles are shops, where the lady changes every week. I used to go to one in Beeston all the time and it is very hit and miss! Sometimes you get some heffers, sometimes you get some absolute stunners! I have had some of the best and worst fucks of my life there haha. If you go, be prepared to walk (which they will let you do with no issues).

The girls in this shop have accurate photos though. Usually not that slim, but good fun!  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Steptoe

Given my PM that is two recommendations he has had for Poni's place
Step

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
All of the Japanese are fake matey, I've seen more or less every Asian on vs you speak about, including visiting the said "Japanese"

There's a reasonable woman, fit body, older but knows her stuff on gumtree username is Jan, it's a full hour massage inc he fir £40

I wouldn't really recommend any others as they are hit and miss depending on the girl that is currently there on your particular week.

Feel free to fire any questions about any girls your interested in and I'll try my best to help.

The Thai girls in Arnold will do massage or full sex or a mix of services.

Offline coolviking

So would you recommend in Notts then, when you are into very slim and young girls looking for a full naked massage with HE (not full service).  Is the one by name Jan the only meeting my criteria ?  How old is she, 30s 40s ?? or 50s ?

I will be visiting from Denmark so I dont have time to try too many and I hate being disappointed by being met by older, mature, chubby, busty ladies full of tattoes etc.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:43:44 pm by coolviking »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
The girl working got Jan is Em from Poni's, Steptoe will voucher for her I'm sure, I'd guess she is early 50's or if I'm kind very late 40's

She charges £20 extra toget her fantastic fake tits out and another £20 to go fully nude and rub her body all over you, you can touch and rub the clit but no fingers in.

Tammy in Arnold also does massage and HE

I don't know of any young and skinny

Realistically if it's a HE you want the massage generally will be mediocre, girls offering FS generally are crap at massage, find someone young, fit and doing a good massage with the HE is a needle in a haystack

Why don't you try a FS girl take the massage and he/oral etc they will be guaranteed naked and you can touch, if you choose not to shag them I'm sure they won't feel upset, at least this way you pick a girl well reviewed and you'll she her pics on AW?

Just a suggestion
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 05:10:33 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Stickitin

Got a link to the Jan girl please lads?  :thumbsup:

Offline Tonyalmond

Hi thinking of paying this one a visit, any chance of the heads up please guys:
HR offered?
Is she attractive?
Many thanks for the help, I'm always dubious with the gumtree services.

External Link/Members Only