Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: natashaberry - sheffield.  (Read 1764 times)

Offline markku

Hey guys,
So i came across Natashaberry in sheffield and I've gone as far as provisionally setting up a meet.
I was just wondering if any of you guys know of her?

Cheers!

Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

Hey guys,
So i came across Natashaberry in sheffield and I've gone as far as provisionally setting up a meet.
I was just wondering if any of you guys know of her?

Cheers!

Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never noticed her before. The one photo is fucking useless and I wouldn't take notice of the usual bollocks 'wow' 'amazing' type feedback.

But other than that I hope you have a great time!

Offline Tricks

I think she has been on the scene for a while and Natasha Berry is just one of her many incarnations.

I've seen her under two other names, the first being Erica Simms. That meeting was great and I still have the photo's to prove it.

In the second meeting she had no interest and just messed me about.

The best thing you can do is give her a go and let us know how it went.

Enjoy!

Offline munterhunter

I hope the punt goes well and you post a review to let us know how it went.

Don't know what she looks like...but that's a cracking arse :D

codemonkey

I saw her recently and she spent half the booking looking out of the window and checking her phone and texting.  I was then encouraged to leave promptly as her ex was coming over and apparently would beat the shit out of me if he found me there...  the time was almost up, so not the end of the world.

A shame, as it was a pretty good punt apart from those things, and I think I just got unlucky with the timing.  She should know better though, really.

She's certainly very friendly and easy to talk to etc.  Didn't even take any cash off of me until after we were done.  Put me right at ease the moment I went inside.  Just a shame that she wasn't really in the moment...

I wouldn't count her out, I think I was "unlucky".

codemonkey

Oh, I did a google image search on the arse before meeting her, and I don't think it's hers.  I still met up with her though, and she wasn't unattractive.  She's not super-slim, but no fatty either, and her curves are all in the right places.  Pretty too, and was happy to whatsapp me face pics before the meet.

Offline Tricks

When I saw her she was using fake pics too and like you she emailed a couple of genuine ones.

That's why I took my camera for her profile and private gallery.

She did use the profile pics for a while, but not sure about the pg as i don't use them.

Sounds like you have to get her on the right day :hi:

Offline nullenvoyd

No longer active as Natashaberry on AW!

What has she been reincarnated as, I wonder?

codemonkey

Interesting, I finally got around to leaving her feedback yesterday when I replied on here... I didn't go negative but did post a neutral one and mentioned the phone problem etc.  I'm sure she wouldn't have nuked a profile based just on that!

Offline Tricks

Perhaps she has concerns about identity and the pics I have of her.

The pics will always remain private.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I saw her recently and she spent half the booking looking out of the window and checking her phone and texting.  I was then encouraged to leave promptly as her ex was coming over and apparently would beat the shit out of me if he found me there...  the time was almost up, so not the end of the world.
I have heard prossies say to me they have another punter that's just arrived or that they need to pick their kids up from school; these are just excuses to rush the punter usually because they have booked back to back. The excuse you were given or maybe it was genuine reason boarders on abuse as it is a threat in my opinion.

codemonkey

I have heard prossies say to me they have another punter that's just arrived or that they need to pick their kids up from school; these are just excuses to rush the punter usually because they have booked back to back. The excuse you were given or maybe it was genuine reason boarders on abuse as it is a threat in my opinion.

No it wasn't that, it was a mix of her organising a night out with her friend and the problems with her ex.