Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emily - North Finchley  (Read 1221 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214170) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Vinegar Strokes

I saw Emily a few months ago when she was in North Finchley for a 30min session at £80 + £30 for owo and French kissing. She's currently touring, however at the time was based in a flat down a back alley a couple of minutes walk from the high street. It felt incredibly shady, like the location was a set up for someone to jump you. However, it was actually all safe enough, and seemed fine on the inside.

Comms were prompt and entirely over text. In person Emily's English seemed great.

Looks wise Emily, looked exactly like her pictures. She was facially pretty stunning with large fake boobs and an incredibly toned body with defined abs, which I found pretty sexy. Her penis was about 5".

Emily got straight down to business with some French kissing followed by prolonged owo. Eventually reached for the condom and started in cowgirl. Unfortunately, she struggled to stay hard throughout the session, however it wasn't a massive issue as i was active throughout. Also, whilst she was happy for us to try multiple positions, she couldn't really take a pounding, so I finished in spoons.

Overall, a decent session with a pretty TS, it's just a shame that so many of the Thai TS's don't stay in one area long enough for you to actually revisit.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:11:41 am by Vinegar Strokes »