Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Recommendations  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Beanhead

Hi,

I'm based in SW London, and pre-COVID I regularly only really ventured into C London for debauchery.

However, it's very easy for me to get in a car and cross the London divide into Surrey.

Looking for a highly reviewed/rated WG you guys might recommend for a punt in Surrey? Preferably with easy local parking?

I've had a look for highly rated WGs in the SE, but with it covering lots of counties, I'm not sure who's highly rated in Surrey.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

Online themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20836

I'll second Waterhouse's recommendation for Cara, I've reviewed her twice this year
and you can park right outside her apartment (card payment only on mobile mind)  :thumbsup:

Offline Yankee41

What type of girl are you looking for?  Surrey doesnt have much but there are a few good ones.

Offline Surrey1974

Surrey Sarah is on my HL

I have been with Sisi who lives nearby to her. Very good BJ but does not do CIM or Facials.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Johnsurrey

I've been with Surrey Sarah and Sissy and can confirm both are great punts.

On Sarah note that she does have strict rules in place about calling her before the punt starts, parking where she wants and walking into the building in a certain entrance as she is concerned about her neighbours. If you follow the guidance though you will be in for a fun filled hour of absolute filth! She has a great blow job technique, loves anal and loves a bit of dirty talk! Great fun!

Sissy is a little more reserved but she likes a little bit of role play as well if that is your thing, overall a good fuck

Offline thekman100

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20836

Totally Seconded.

Saw her recently. Yet again top notch visit and wished every WG conducted herself with such professionalism and class. After years of searching for decent DT up and down the UK, I finally have it on my doorstep. Wahoo!

Offline Yankee41

I have really got see cara one of these days.  She is right next to me. 

I also recommend Sarah.  She is great, certainly the best in the area by a long shot if your looking for a filthy talking, anal abusing milf.  She is probably my most visted WG.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 10:43:50 pm by Yankee41 »

Offline ScrummyScones

We can't forget Meena99, though she moves around and isn't always in Surrey.

Online themaserman

We can't forget Meena99, though she moves around and isn't always in Surrey.

Yes Meena looks good but Joe112 gave her a 'neutral' a few days ago as he had booked her for a
30 minute appointment but she rushed him out after 15 as she had another punter coming.

Offline ScrummyScones

Yes Meena looks good but Joe112 gave her a 'neutral' a few days ago as he had booked her for a
30 minute appointment but she rushed him out after 15 as she had another punter coming.

I saw her recently - defo positive from me. Think nowt in this life is a cert!

Offline MrMatrix

I've been with Surrey Sarah and Sissy and can confirm both are great punts.

On Sarah note that she does have strict rules in place about calling her before the punt starts, parking where she wants and walking into the building in a certain entrance as she is concerned about her neighbours. If you follow the guidance though you will be in for a fun filled hour of absolute filth! She has a great blow job technique, loves anal and loves a bit of dirty talk! Great fun!

Sissy is a little more reserved but she likes a little bit of role play as well if that is your thing, overall a good fuck
So in 6 years you've done 3 reviews and you clearly could have done these 2 as well plus more I would suggest. We really need punters like you to do reviews so we too can benifit from your recommendations or not as the case may be :hi:

Online dubhcarr

yeh and I think at £150 ph she is taking the piss. notice another review punter paid £150 are the thais getting greedy now?  :hi:

Online dubhcarr

victoria used to be called forever playgirl. mad as a box of frogs but a quirky punt with a petite schoolgirl body.

External Link/Members Only

youll have to look for her as I guess she is not around ATM.   :hi:

Offline boardyhell

another vote for cara,a  real character with an amazing throat
definitely one who believes in customer satisfaction, puts everything into her time with you

Offline JonasG

Surprised I've not come across Sissy before. Looks decent.

Offline Lush1pot

I didn’t think much of sissy when I saw her. I didn’t find her attractive or her body. She is super friendly and gets into though. I wouldn’t go back.

Offline ProfessorTongue

Cara, definitely. Don't be put off because she's Romanian. I have seen her several times and frankly can't get enough.

Online Waterhouse

Cara, definitely. Don't be put off because she's Romanian. I have seen her several times and frankly can't get enough.
And yet you’ve not contributed a single review of her?  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased youve had a good time with her , perhaps you can do a review please :hi:

Online themaserman

Yes ProfessorTongue a review would be good.

Offline GoldenB

I saw Meena 3 times towards end of 2019 when she was based in London, clearly I thought she was well worth a revisit then. Noticed she was in Farnborough during the summer and visited again and although she remembered me and was still friendly / enthusiastic I thought she was a little jaded