Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: khloe sexy girl  (Read 4678 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesdoug

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know she is well reviewed on here and that everyone gave her a positive but this is what happened to me and I thought I had to share this considering I don't go punting often but when I do and something worth to be shared happens I think is good to let you all know.

After being well reviewed I decided to go for her and at the begin of April I sent her an email arranging a meeting for the coming Sunday. She said yes and she told me to send her a text on Saturday. I did everything we agreed but on Sunday she didn't send any address and I started texting as we were close to the meeting time and she hadn't sent anything yet.

an hour or so afterwards she replied saying that she could for 30 mins or on Monday morning which I replied no as we have already agreed on the day. She offered me to make up for it an 1.5 at the price of 1 hour which I accepted. Therefore she said text me on the 18th of April when I'll be back and we will meet on the 19th.

I texted her yesterday and no reply at all.

Her profile is off and her mobile too.

That's my experience guys. I found all this very odd. It puzzles me because I have read excellent reviews about her comms and politeness.

After months I am trying to punt again but it doesn't seem possible somehow !  :(

Enjoy your day  :)

Offline tazz

I also had a negative experience with her, i mentioned that i liked a mature women as shes in her late 20's. She took it the wrong way thought i was implying she was 40+ and turfed me out half way through an hour booking.

Pdubz

I too want to book her but shes back today from Poland so either she will be working from next week, probably needs a day or two to rest, or her profile will be back up by this evening in which case she will be ready to work from tomorrow.

Just wait till evening and see what happens

Offline jamesdoug

the thing is I am looking for a plan B yet, today it doesn't seem a good day for punting though...
Being dumped twice is annoying so I prefer not to go there today... plus for me is totally unreliable as she is back today why you told me to text you yesterday ?

Speechless...

Offline jamesdoug

Sorry Tazz she chucked you out in the middle of the booking ?!
THat sounds crazy...

Pdubz

Ive read all her reviews too and it seems she delivers a genuine good service so im still going to see her if/when she gets back

Offline jamesdoug

that's why I wanted to pay a visit (good reviews) but never been treated as such.
Dumped twice not one and she made me save money for the encounter since the begin of April considering I was suppose to go today !  :unknown:

I was never expecting her to be as such considering the reviews...

Pdubz

Maybe she was busy at the beginning of april as she was going back to Poland? and was rushing things

Offline jamesdoug

If you are busy don't tell me the booking is arranged as you waste my time.
She has done twice... I know a person can be busy... but you tell me: no I can't tomorrow.

Plus today all my favorite ones are off... which really pisses me off...

However good luck to you. Hoper yours goes well  :)

Offline tazz

Sorry Tazz she chucked you out in the middle of the booking ?!
THat sounds crazy...

Well 30 minutes into the booking wed had sex twice. Pretends she has a stomach ace, also tells me not to keep seeing prossies. Preety bonkers.

Pdubz

Thanks thats if she comes back

However I shall wait till this evening, plenty of other hot girls out there

Saw Olivia in South acton a few days ago, £120 for 1 hour but well worth it

Offline lewishamguy

After being well reviewed I decided to go for her and at the begin of April I sent her an email arranging a meeting for the coming Sunday. She said yes and she :scare: told me to send her a text on Saturday. I did everything we agreed but on Sunday she didn't send any address and I started texting as we were close to the meeting time and she hadn't sent anything yet.

Sorry but I didn't get your point how she managed to reply your email at the beginning of April as I can see her last login date is

External Link/Members Only

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:48:46 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline jamesdoug

Yes sorry end of March and not begin of April

Offline jamesdoug

just before she flew back to Poland

Offline lewishamguy

After being well reviewed I decided to go for her and at the begin of April I sent her an email arranging a meeting for the coming Sunday. She said yes and she told me to send her a text on Saturday. I did everything we agreed but on Sunday she didn't send any address and I started texting as we were close to the meeting time and she hadn't sent anything yet.

an hour or so afterwards she replied saying that she could for 30 mins or on Monday morning which I replied no as we have already agreed on the day. She offered me to make up for it an 1.5 at the price of 1 hour which I accepted. Therefore she said text me on the 18th of April when I'll be back and we will meet on the 19th.

I texted her yesterday and no reply at all.

I still didn't get you as you said you started texting her when you're close to your booking time which I assume today Sunday 19th but you said she replied to you an hour later then again you said you texted her yesterday and no reply at all.

Offline jamesdoug

She replied to me at the end of March via email confirming the booking and she told to text her to confirm.
She basically messed me up and in order to make up for it she told to text her on the 18th of April in order to meet today which I did. Not reply though.

In the story there is a part happening at the end of March (wrongly recalled begin of April) and a part happening today.

Offline lewishamguy

She replied to me at the end of March via email confirming the booking and she told to text her to confirm.
She basically messed me up and in order to make up for it she told to text her on the 18th of April in order to meet today which I did. Not reply though.

In the story there is a part happening at the end of March (wrongly recalled begin of April) and a part happening today.

Fair enough but this is your second U turn and now are changing your story but anyway I made my valid arguments against your posts.

Offline jamesdoug

Change my story ?! Because I got confused in between end of March and begin of April ?!
You made your points and I am not on here to argue about it as I have a life.

If you believe what I said fair enough if you don't there is not much I can do about it.

Feel free to imply what you want I don't understand where I changed my story apart the date I got confused.
I thought I had to share my story but I think it has been a bad idea...

Offline lewishamguy

Change my story ?! Because I got confused in between end of March and begin of April ?!
You made your points and I am not on here to argue about it as I have a life.

If you believe what I said fair enough if you don't there is not much I can do about it.

Feel free to imply what you want I don't understand where I changed my story apart the date I got confused.
I thought I had to share my story but I think it has been a bad idea...

Read my reply #14 in which I marked as bold I sincerely hope English isn't your first language. Well of course this forum is about sharing reviews.

:hi:

Offline Massiveerection

I also had a negative experience with her, i mentioned that i liked a mature women as shes in her late 20's. She took it the wrong way thought i was implying she was 40+ and turfed me out half way through an hour booking.

I am fairly new here and only have a few reviews myself but is there a reason you did not review this?

This kind of info helps us all, no?

Offline jamesdoug

Probably to avoid to be labelled as a liar just because you wrote
your negative experience with a girl that everyone had a good experience with.

It can happen to the best ones to have a bad day or to make mistakes...

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:13:27 pm by jamesdoug »

Offline jamesdoug

Lewinsham:

English is not my first language as I am not English but I still can't see your point and
I am not interested in having arguments as I said.
I am already pissed off for being dumped twice.

I can't see the point to have an argument...
if you believe what I said fair enough otherwise I don't know what to say to you...

I am getting lessons of English too now ?!
...this as far as I am concerned is going too far for me

I am not on here to argue with punters... I have a life to carry on.

Offline jamesdoug

Read my review better as your point doesn't make sense as the first Sunday I was talking about was happening at the end of March.
She messed me up then and she said let's make it for the 19th of April which was yesterday in order to make up for it.

Does it now make sense ?
If it doesn't then I can't help you mate...

Pdubz

Shes back btw from Poland

Have spoken to her today and got a booking sorted

Offline lewishamguy

Read my review better as your point doesn't make sense as the first Sunday I was talking about was happening at the end of March.

If it doesn't then I can't help you mate...

But you never admitted it was end of March until I pointed out in reply#11 as you're saying it was beginning of April. Perhaps you should give up punting if you have a better life than that.

:sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:35:46 pm by lewishamguy »

SaneOnes

There is nothing to admit. Looking back, whilst scratching his annoyed little head, trying to remember the exact happenings, he ended up confusing the "end of March" with the "beginning of April". You must have something better to do rather than cooking up a pointlessly shitty broth?

And OP, she has her number up now. Why not just call her and sort it out? You might be lucky enough to be offered another discount, who knows! It seems as if she had gotten her days mixed-up due to all the holidays/travelling malarkey.

Offline jamesdoug

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:08:45 pm by jamesdoug »

Offline jamesdoug

I sent her a text this morning and considering she is very wrong she didn't reply back.
It is fine. Better to move on as a third time would be very annoying if it happens ! :bomb:

After a negative review it wouldn't probably make sense to meet her and she probably wouldn't...
Thanks anyway for the advice SaneOnes

To LewinshamGuy... you didn't read my review properly and you missed your second point
without even admitting it :D At the moment you are just provoking for the sake of it...
and probably to cover the fact you didn't read PROPERLY the review and you totally missed your 2nd one... :hi:

Have fun :D

Offline lewishamguy

I sent her a text this morning and considering she is very wrong she didn't reply back.
It is fine. Better to move on as a third time would be very annoying if it happens ! :bomb:

After a negative review it wouldn't probably make sense to meet her and she probably wouldn't...

Hey did you tell your mom/dad about this incidents? Perhaps they can suggest you more.

:music:

Offline jamesdoug

Why you are not making any comment about the thing you missed in my review ? :cool:
My parents passed away so I can't talk about it I am afraid.

You sound quite pissed off by the fact your points don't make sense :lol:
We have come to involve parents ? Wow... I am impressed White Knight :D

Dave2014

Fair enough but this is your second U turn and now are changing your story but anyway I made my valid arguments against your posts.

This is the crappiest cross-examination EVER. The guy misspoke by stating beginning of April when he meant end of March. It happens. That's life. If that is the strongest batsman you can bring to the wicket to attempt to discredit him, you will fail. Give it up already.

You come across more as 'keystone cops' than 'Poirot' I'm afraid.

Offline lewishamguy

Why you are not making any comment about the thing you missed in my review ? :cool:
My parents passed away so I can't talk about it I am afraid.

You sound quite pissed off by the fact your points don't make sense :lol:
We have come to involve parents ? Wow... I am impressed White Knight :D

Right if I ever dumped by a prossie I would never try to book again but you appear to have had multiple attempts with zero sucess. Grow a pair.

:thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

This is the crappiest cross-examination EVER. The guy misspoke by stating beginning of April when he meant end of March. It happens. That's life. If that is the strongest batsman you can bring to the wicket to attempt to discredit him, you will fail. Give it up already.

Did they ever see a prossie? :sarcastic:

Offline jamesdoug

Lewinsham: all you are doing is embarassing yourself  :D
I wonder why you behave like her white knight :cool:

Keep posting please so you can keep my post at the top very visible and you can keep embarassing yourself  :D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 07:41:45 pm by jamesdoug »

Offline jamesdoug

Thanks