Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: clairesoarkle85 used to be fox cherry  (Read 1611 times)

byronblake

I had a nice 2 hour session with Claire a while back. She has a very hot body and give a very gentled erotic GFE. Does everything on her list and likes a lot of attention to all her very sexy body. I also thought her facial looks were very nice. She has a mild Scottish accent and is relaxing to talk with. I haven't been back yet but intend to do at some point.

External Link/Members Only

byronblake

I saw Charlie some months ago now but never got round to posting my review until now. She was in a city centre hotel in Brum at the time but believe she was look at a rented flat, soon to move in to. Agreed a 2 hour meet over the phone and went up to the hotel room. Fairly nice hotel, probably a 3 star, clean and no problems walking past reception. Got to the room and when I entered I was pleased to find a young attractive slim lady with a petite but healthy figure, much to my liking. I sorted the paperwork and had a quick shower in the ensuite and joined her back in the bedroom. She had a close fitting dress on with her knickers on underneath but no bra (if I can remember). Had a nice cuddle and kiss for quite some time to build up the excitement. She took me at just the right pace, not too gropy and not too stand offish. After about 5-10 minutes I was feeling very horny. She took off my towel and I slowly removed her dress and knickers, taking time over this bit is always important for me. I then laid her on the bed and kissed her body all the way down to her lovely shaved pussy. I spent quite a bit of time down there, try to be gentle at first and building it up. After she seemed to come, she lay me on the bed and returned the favour, which was quite delicious. After a while, sex in various positions, all quite heavenly as she really has  fantastic bod.

After we finished we lay together and chatted about various things. She is Scottish and talked about this and that in a pleasant way. She made me feel very comfortable and uncrushed. After a while we started on each other again for a second round. This time we ended up for a long time in miss, something that I won't forget for a while. Eventually time was up and I had a shower and left, feeling very pleased that I had met her. I see now that she has fewer pictures and no face shots, I understand why WGs do this but I can promise that she is very beautiful facially.

I haven't been back yet but intend to. I was surprised there were no other reviews on her given the number of positives on AW.

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only