Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tied between two Ebony providers  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Funboy101

Currently weighing up two options for a return to punting post COVID lockdown. Not really enough recent intel/reviews on the two I have in mind so trying to get some thoughts…or alternative options.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Age isn’t a concern, but looking for a thick thighed, big ass Ebony. Service wise I prefer a PSE any thoughts??

Offline Dark Vader

Offline Funboy101

Good shout, thanks Vader added to the HL

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

I cant remember what she was called when I met (and reviewed) Lady Porsha but if you search my reviews you'll see that I thoroughly enjoyed myself with her.

Online Punterperson1971

I cant remember what she was called when I met (and reviewed) Lady Porsha but if you search my reviews you'll see that I thoroughly enjoyed myself with her.
She was called forever posh

Offline alibirmingham

Surprised ocean hasn’t been mentioned in this thread so far. She’s got good reviews and a decent price as well especially if you say you saw her VS add

Online GingerNuts

Surprised ocean hasn’t been mentioned in this thread so far. She’s got good reviews and a decent price as well especially if you say you saw her VS add

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

07852 460338
+447852460338

Offline Funboy101

Not too sure about Ocean, doesn’t look like she has a big ass and thick thighs :(

Offline Dock