Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Ming Alright?  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Nirvanian

The merciless has given so much to this forum, where the heck's he gone?

Offline Arbetare

vw

The merciless has given so much to this forum, where the heck's he gone?

Probaly hiding until you post your first review of the year.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Nirvanian

Probaly hiding until you post your first review of the year.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Fair comment well made VW, can't argue with that one, lol - challenge accepted!

Offline DipsyDoodle

He is reasonably OK.  He had a minor health issue (not sexual related) back in April that forced him to stop punting for a bit and he is also taking a bit of a break.   :thumbsup:

Offline smartieshouse

Good to hear he is ok. He was my nubile reference point!:-)

Offline hungrypunt

Like they say, if you dont want to use the site just log out and dont some back, simple.

Or even the odd one comes back under a different username for various reasons. I notice one last week who had changed his username/account but no one knew till he was asked about on a thread and he came clean and said here I am, new name :)

Offline Zimbaman

Nigel is/was a true gent.  Hope all's good with him.

I think Nigel normally takes a break over the summer. Hopefully back soon  :hi:

Offline jamesbondxxx

The guy said he had medical issues that might make him stop soon

Offline tel_house

I think Nigel normally takes a break over the summer. Hopefully back soon  :hi:

I've been in contact with Nigel and he is fine, just taking a summer break. I've no doubt he will be back.

Tel

Offline DrConners

I've been in contact with Nigel and he is fine, just taking a summer break. I've no doubt he will be back.

Tel

Thanks for the update Tel, glad to hear Lord Steamtrain is well  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Tel

Good news. Thanks for the update  :hi:

Offline lukecov

Do we know yet if Ming is well, we seem/seam to have diverted. i have taken on the encouragement to post but have yet to recently. ive had to dip into the fun fund for car repairs

Offline Fishface

Do we know yet if Ming is well, we seem/seam to have diverted. i have taken on the encouragement to post but have yet to recently. ive had to dip into the fun fund for car repairs

WTF :wacko:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

minge

I reckon his misses has cracked his UKP password and chopped his bollocks off.

Offline theejaculator

I reckon his misses has cracked his UKP password and chopped his bollocks off.

I somehow had the impression that Ming was single considering how prolific his punting was.

The similarity between your name Minge and Ming???.....then I read your reviews...cannot be the same as you only partook of anal in July.. The Ming has had plenty of backdoor action if I recall .

Online scutty brown

Tel

According to this website, Sir Nigel needs £750,000 of surgery before he's allowed out again
External Link/Members Only

Offline smartieshouse

Am glad he's ok. Its amazing how online punter pals become virtual friends. Is it the common secret, the same taste in girls or what. I tend to lean towards those with similar tastes and don't come across as a dick.

I suppose the next question is who among actually ever meet up?