Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs around Cribbs Causeway, Bristol  (Read 1540 times)

Offline karsaorlong

Morning all

I've been out of the game a while but I'm visiting Bristol tomorrow near Cribbs Causeway and hoping to get in a meet.

It seems most WGs in Bristol are centre based or further south, but my schedule might not allow battling through.

Does anyone know of any decent girls that are more Cribbs area or at least north Bristol?

Offline JR99

I have not seen her, yet, but Welsh Kandice is well reviewed External Link/Members Only

Lots of tourers use the hotels around Aztec West, which makes them easily accessible, search BS34 on AW, but steer clear of Kassie who is awful. However, there are not many there currently by the looks of it (unless they are putting the wrong postcode in).

Offline JR99

Also BS32, or do a 3 mile radius search

Offline KC66

I’m not sure if Dagmara is still working and was never easy to book short notice but she used to work out of Bradley Stoke.

Offline dtflask

Thoroughly recommend Tiffany Snow when she’s nearby. External Link/Members Only

Seen Zara twice, really attractive girl - once was a good meet and once very detached and impersonal. Can’t find her profile, apologies, but she tours along with Amy below.

Spoken to Amy a few times but never managed to book but I will - she’s always polite and respectful in comms. External Link/Members Only

Oh how I long for the return of Dagmara/Daga 😍

Offline Drcoco

A few girls I've meet use the hotel in Filton about 10min drive from the mall

Offline JimmySW

Thoroughly recommend Tiffany Snow when she’s nearby. External Link/Members Only

Seen Zara twice, really attractive girl - once was a good meet and once very detached and impersonal. Can’t find her profile, apologies, but she tours along with Amy below.

Spoken to Amy a few times but never managed to book but I will - she’s always polite and respectful in comms. External Link/Members Only

Oh how I long for the return of Dagmara/Daga 😍

Working links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only At least one (I only checked one) of her photos is stolen and she has a very short likes list!