Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett - Ava's friend  (Read 485 times)

Offline MRich

Good evening all.

Following on from my recent visit with Rebecca and Ava, I thought I would like to explore another duo.
I contacted Ava who recommended meeting her and her friend Scarlett. She mentioned Scarlett doesn't have a AW profile but she likes similar activities to her and she sent me a picture for reference. Just wondering if anyone has any intel on Scarlett? If they have met her and if it is worth proceeding with the duo?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, MRich

Offline Cheltclient

I was in contact with Ava a fair few weeks back and she also offered this duo booking and sent a picture of Scarlett. I gather it’s just a friend of hers who occasionally does duo bookings with Ava - I think the suggestion was these are the only bookings she does. I couldn’t however make the dates work.

From the pictures I got Scarlett looked hot as fuck. Blonde, slim and busty. I can’t imagine with all Ava’s positives she would provide a poor duo service. So I sense it would be good.

I’m not sure there would be much risk and having fucked Ava, you know you’d get at least a good service from her. She did say it was full lesbian interaction too.

Offline Cheltclient

This post has actually just reminded me about Ava’s threesome. I might enquire myself again