Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you or wouldn't you?  (Read 2647 times)

naterb

Girl in question:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And in case you're wondering, her private gallery also has no face pictures.

Offline DiFontaine

If steer clear mate. Worryingly cheap for an English girl in London. Plus even the AW reviews are crap. On another note, it always makes me laugh when girls state they are STI screened every month! What about all the blokes they see in between that time  :D

Offline Buttons

Could be a genuine paid for cock socket.

Look at the feedback, recently it looks dodgy or counterfeit. But roll back to March, and it's a bit more convincing. Personally I wouldn't risk my hard earned or waste my time, but you could be lucky.

poseidon

Can't see any glaring negatives apart from probably poor comms, but personally I want to see the girl's face before taking any risk. But she does have a nice arse.

£100 is quite cheap but as Arley Hall (and others) have proven, price isn't directly proportional to quality. If you're that interested or curious, it's gonna be a TOFTT.

My advice is: follow your instinct.

Offline Roth

I've punted with plentry of prossies without seeing a face pic.  It's a risk I'm prepared to take if I like the profile though I try to do a bit of research first on UKP and use AW review but sometimes you just have to TOFTT.  :hi:

GolfNut

Very odd indeed!

So this girl gets negative AW feedback from a guy and she claims he took his condom off, assuming he tried to bb her. Then 3 days later he is giving her the "Treat her well she's a gem" feedback.

Utter bollocks!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:42:06 am by GolfNut »

GolfNut

Offline shagbambi

I tried to book her through AW but no response to mail even though it was read.

Offline Roth

Very odd indeed!

So this girl gets negative AW feedback from a guy and she claims he took his condom off, assuming he tried to bb her. Then 3 days later he is giving her the "Treat her well she's a gem" feedback.

Utter bollocks!

Now that is weird.  Wonder why he changed his mind unless he didn't want hidden notes out on his AW profile?  :unknown:

naterb

Reading your replies I think I'll pass on this one for now at least.

I tried to book her through AW but no response to mail even though it was read.

She responded to me two days later. Apparently she only works Thursdays and Friday mornings.

vw

Reading your replies I think I'll pass on this one for now at least.

She responded to me two days later. Apparently she only works Thursdays and Friday mornings.

Why doesn't she add that to her profile then, would make her life easier in terms of volume of messages and punters to some people don't do morning punts !

naterb

Why doesn't she add that to her profile then, would make her life easier in terms of volume of messages and punters to some people don't do morning punts !

Yep, another reason to pass as far as I'm concerned.

Offline jamal2k94

I had some email tennis with her, but it was so hard pinning down a time when she was 100% going to be able to make the booking that I gave up.

Offline Bilbao

I might toftt and report back....