Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with Braces  (Read 1628 times)

Offline finelines

I know it's something that most guys avoid, but I have a total thing for girls with braces. Does anyone have any good recommends? Preferably Midlands or Wales areas.
Thanks

Offline closeshave

Never been with one  but would like to in London. The taste of metal on my tongue in her mouth hhmmmm

Ben4454

Not a lover of punting with girls with metal in their mouth. Usually older women do not have braces.

Offline MancSean

My ex had braces a few years back. First thing she did when I saw her was give me a blow job in the car. It was more the thought of it than the deed that turned me on

Offline Sonny Crockett

Women with braces don't turn me on I'm afraid!!! Makes them look too much like schoolgirls!!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Trevor12

I know it's something that most guys avoid, but I have a total thing for girls with braces. Does anyone have any good recommends? Preferably Midlands or Wales areas.
Thanks

Yes for the Midlands.

SandyHot in Birmingham. The reasons I'd recommend her are in my review, but there are a few things in there that would put some off.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

Braces on a girl don't turn me on or off, they make no difference to me at all.

Offline nike

Braces on a girl make me scared.   :scare: iT'S the bond villian, JAWS, syndrome.  :thumbsdown:

midspunt69

Women with braces don't turn me on I'm afraid!!! Makes them look too much like schoolgirls!!!  :thumbsdown:
+1 you dont see many adults with braces unless their teeth are royalty fucked up its usually under 18s who have braces as it's best to get them fixed before becoming an adult when your body has less changes to go through

Offline flybynightpm

Personally I'd be terrified of snagging in a BJ... but he u go...  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Max Pleasure

Can't imagine DFK is too pleasant !

gamelghari

All that masticated food stuck underneath and the odd chunk of a previous punters antiquated jizz ..... no thanks!

Offline Punting Valley

braces + oral (or dfk) is not for me. Also i think it runs the risk of cutting your cock and make it bleed  :unknown:

Unless perhaps you are into CBT...