Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beginners Guide to Domination  (Read 3974 times)

Offline 385North

Hi folks

I’m curious to try some role-play involving light domination/humiliation with a view to exploring and going a bit further down the BDSM road once have found the right WG for the job.

Thought it might be worthwhile to start a beginner’s thread for this sort of activity where anyone who has explored this avenue could share experiences and offer any valuable advice. 

I have one WG in mind who I think might suit the bill and have been working on a scenario/script as these things can be quite complex and the more info you can give a WG the better.

Is that a good way to start?

vorian

Who is the WG you are thinking of then?

Offline smiths

Hi folks

I’m curious to try some role-play involving light domination/humiliation with a view to exploring and going a bit further down the BDSM road once have found the right WG for the job.

Thought it might be worthwhile to start a beginner’s thread for this sort of activity where anyone who has explored this avenue could share experiences and offer any valuable advice. 

I have one WG in mind who I think might suit the bill and have been working on a scenario/script as these things can be quite complex and the more info you can give a WG the better.

Is that a good way to start?

Assuming the WG offers this as a service it sounds a fine way to start. Very clear and precise communication is required here in my experience. Agree everything with her before the punt so unless she is a liar you know you will get whats been agreed.

I wouldnt recommend letting a WG tie you up, at least until you have built up some trust in her, personally i wouldnt let anyone tie me up under any circumstances but some get off on it obviously. I found it not to be my bag but you never know until you give it a try of course.

Offline 385North

Assuming the WG offers this as a service it sounds a fine way to start. Very clear and precise communication is required here in my experience. Agree everything with her before the punt so unless she is a liar you know you will get whats been agreed.

I wouldnt recommend letting a WG tie you up, at least until you have built up some trust in her, personally i wouldnt let anyone tie me up under any circumstances but some get off on it obviously. I found it not to be my bag but you never know until you give it a try of course.

Thanks. I was thinking about starting off allowing the WG to dress me up, tie me up, and have her way with me as per the script, but agree on the trust thing, although I guess an experience WG can offer advice on how to begin with this sort of play.

Offline adebisi

If you're in London then I would highly recommend Red Haired Cutie

External Link/Members Only

As well as her standard service she also works as a pro-domme (External Link/Members Only). She is stunning and truly exceptional, well worth the money and would be great with a first timer.

If you're into domination then, as a rule of thumb, you're better off going for a pro-domme than a WG as they have far more experience (not to mention equipment) and will be genuinely into the scene. They'll give you a much better service; however, they tend not to offer personal services so a WG like redhaired cutie is an amazing find as she brings both worlds together.

vorian

What about the London Retreat,  comes recommended by a number of UKP members.

External Link/Members Only

Offline adebisi

London Retreat is good as well - similar sort of thing, they do the WG services but they're experienced dommes as well. The retreat is really well equipped as well.

I've been a few times but not for a number of years. I'd recommend red haired cutie over the London Retreat for a few reasons:

1) London Retreat is more expensive; I found it just the wrong side of VFM
2) London Retreat has a slight conveyor belt feel - they are popular so book up for the whole day as soon as the phone lines open. The last time I went I had to wait in a room while she finished with the previous client and when I left the next punter was waiting in the room for me to go
3) Red Haired Cutie seems to enjoy the bdsm stuff more and provided a better and more intense service

London Retreat is good and definitely a safe bet; I'd say red haired cutie is better VFM though.

Offline 385North

Thanks for the recommendations folks. At this stage I'm learning more towards a WG with a dom slant as I enjoy the girlfriend-style sex but want a harder edge to it, so someone like Red Haired Cutie is what I'm after. Not quite ready for the full dungeon experience just yet. I like the idea of a powerful goddess figure but not really into purely worshipping someone's feet or being their dog on a lead for an hour on end. It has to been driven towards sexual gratification, so quite happy to be dressed up and bossed about as a sex slave. Could be fun I reckon.

Persie

Thanks for the recommendations folks. At this stage I'm learning more towards a WG with a dom slant as I enjoy the girlfriend-style sex but want a harder edge to it, so someone like Red Haired Cutie is what I'm after. Not quite ready for the full dungeon experience just yet. I like the idea of a powerful goddess figure but not really into purely worshipping someone's feet or being their dog on a lead for an hour on end. It has to been driven towards sexual gratification, so quite happy to be dressed up and bossed about as a sex slave. Could be fun I reckon.

I saw this girl and was not overly impressed. She is much older than 25 and a bit jaded IMHO

Offline 385North

I saw this girl and was not overly impressed. She is much older than 25 and a bit jaded IMHO

sorry, which girl - Red Haired Cutie?

Persie

sorry, which girl - Red Haired Cutie?

Yes. I did a review on her but booked for as a conventional whore rather than domination. I just found her it a bit lacklustre. Few other posts have been made about her but she does seem to have a few fluffies that really like her

If you are into sex and domination, try this girl

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Fit as fuck and filthy. Her legs awesome  :thumbsup:

vorian

Yes. I did a review on her but booked for as a conventional whore rather than domination. I just found her it a bit lacklustre. Few other posts have been made about her but she does seem to have a few fluffies that really like her

Interesting,  do you know if she has any decent face pictures in her PG please.

Persie

Interesting,  do you know if she has any decent face pictures in her PG please.

I don't know as I don't use AW like that

Her pics don't look that great but you will be impressed when you meet her. She's also pretty nice girl who is very easy to talk to and very versatile in the services she provides. No clock watching either and no I don't earn comission  :lol:

vorian

I don't know as I don't use AW like that

Her pics don't look that great but you will be impressed when you meet her. She's also pretty nice girl who is very easy to talk to and very versatile in the services she provides. No clock watching either and no I don't earn comission  :lol:

It seems like a decent profile and I do like the role play aspect to it, guess the only thing that would put me off is a lack of OWO which is a shame.

Damn,  just noticed no kissing as well.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:36:53 pm by vorian »

Persie

It seems like a decent profile and I do like the role play aspect to it, guess the only thing that would put me off is a lack of OWO which is a shame.

Damn,  just noticed no kissing as well.

She is negotiable on that

vorian

Persie

potato

Domination on my reg is a regular feature so I have had her tied up and blindfolded all sorts of ways for spanking / toys / BJ & Fucking - all great fun.  We have tried it the other way as well but for that I wrote a script to make sure she covered everything I wanted - including some random ideas to "surprise" me with and change the sequence so I didn't know quite was coming next. It works for me but then we both trust each other - I don't think I would like to be tied by someone I had never met before in case she turned out to be a bit unbalanced or left marks.

touch.and.go

If you want to feel some pain, go and see Lucy Allure - she delivers the goods. :rolleyes:

Offline latecomer

How about this one in Witney?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her clients include Heads of State!  (It says so on her profile - so it must be true)

Offline 385North

As per my opening post I finally went ahead with this and booked an hour-and-a-half of female domination/male submissive role-play with Lucy. Full review to follow, but you may have to wait a bit because it was a fairly complex session and I'm not sure whether to pen a full account or just brief summary. All I'll say now is that occasionally in life you try something new which really opens your mind and leaves you feeling quite liberated afterwards. Great service from Lucy too. I'll be back for more.

LatinLover42

Agree I saw Mistress Kate is a filthy as fuck and body to die for. I saw her few times and still visiting her.

:)

Ben4454

As others have said communication is the key. It knocks your momentum pretty hard if you do something she doesn't like or is a personal boundary. Her personal boundaries need to be addressed so you know where the line is. Once you have this you can start to build a BDSM scenario.

I like complete submission. I punish her for bad behaviour and reward her for good behaviour. I will punish her for not addressing me as sir. Not looking at me a particular way that I like. If she is a good girl she will get my dick. It pretty much goes like that for me. Everyone is different.