Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Middleton  (Read 854 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only
Flat in Middleton - although her profile is now showing as Manchester, Tameside - has she moved since Christmas
December 2018

Following a mixed bag of walk up Thai and Chinese massages, I decided to find a well reviewed girl who would be fairly certain of providing good service. I'm not an experienced punter so was a bit nervous about making an appointment. I picked Angela since her location in Middleton was convenient, her reviews seemed good and easy to book.

Appointment was very straight forward, done by text. Booked 1 hr, £120. Confirmed on the morning and she gave me exact location. Called when I arrived on the day to be given flat number and she buzzed me up.

She opened the door to greet me and body looks just as in the pictures. Slim, nice and firm. Facially, she wasn't as I expected. Her pics give no real clues to her face and I'd say makes her look older. She took me into the bedroom which was nice, welcoming and no clutter. Offered a shower and a drink. Gave her the cash and she could see I was a bit nervous so grabbed me and told me to give her a snog - which I did and the nerves were gone!

Briefly discussed how I wanted the session to go and what she did whilst undressing each other. On the bed, more fondling and DFK before she gave OWO. She was good and was gagging on it at one point. Switched and I ate out her pussy, good fingering before going to bathroom for some watersports. Back bedroom and 69. She asked about anal but I wasn't bothered about it so rubber on and cowgirl, front and reverse. Got into doggy and it felt really good banging away at her from behind. Just had to keeping going until I filled the bag. She has a great body.

Still had about 15 mins left so she offered me some money back or a back rub. I opted for back rub to catch my breath and she gave a really good massage. She offered to try for a second pop but wasn't sure if I could manage it in time and I didn't want to overrun (needed to get away on time) so quick shower (shower was a bit grotty but worked) and I was done pretty much on the hour. 

Really nice milf, easy going and good service. Had a great time.

Offline paper5

Great review and what sounds like a VGVM punt. Thank you sir.