Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello Friend, need your help!!  (Read 635 times)

rpanther

Hello Friends,

I am fairly new punter and burnt some serious money relying on aw reviews... Came across this site and you guys are doing a fabulous work!!

So far seen 3 WGs through UK punting and they were awesome :drinks:

Has anyone see this WG? I love DFK n that's the only reason I punt  :cool:

Please help, her nick name Blondy Dina, I find her hot  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Cornish sub

Hello Friends,

I am fairly new punter and burnt some serious money relying on aw reviews... Came across this site and you guys are doing a fabulous work!!

So far seen 3 WGs through UK punting and they were awesome :drinks:

Has anyone see this WG? I love DFK n that's the only reason I punt   :cool:

Please help, her nick name Blondy Dina, I find her hot  :lol:

External Link/Members Only
Seriously, that's the ONLY reason? If so, prepare to be disappointed a fair few times. Virtually all WG profiles that have French Kissing ticked on their Enjoys list are followed directly below by French Kissing (at discretion), the 'at discretion' part meaning they can come up with whatever flimsy reason they want to not perform the service. There've been reviews on this site of WGs providing ridiculous reasons for not providing the service at the time of the meet, despite confirming at time of booking with the punter that they will, and despite the punter's oral hygiene being exemplary. My advice if French kissing really is the priority for you is to get it confirmed via text or email with the WG, then again verbally when you arrive and BEFORE you hand over the money. If, then, she fails to provide it during the session and tries to say she never agreed to it, whip out your phone and show her the text or email from her confirming that she DOES and WILL provide it when she meets you. Not that this will probably change her mind, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of watching her squirm while trying to come up with reasons for going back on her verbal and written word. Good luck.