Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FrankieEilliexxx  (Read 2140 times)

Offline LanceVance

Frankie Ellie is mixed-race, plus size WG I like the look of. External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? She is well off my beaten track, so I would like her to be worth the trek.

cockneybstrd

Lance

I have a thing for mixed race girls with big tits. That is her third profile on AW. i saw her around 2 years ago she was alright had just started as a pro. Very good oral skills

However she dont half rabbit (in the words of chas and dave) and looking at the photos she has put on a bit of timber since then, Nice girl though
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:48:43 am by cockneybstrd »

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for heads up, it says she is new on her profile  :dash:

Her body does look like quite the playground though. May give her a bash (so to speak) at some point this summer.

cockneybstrd

Well it is a new profile, so I guess its not a total lie

Her tits were immense and she was certainly not a clock watcher at the time... Her likes are a bit more limited now too.

Offline dami3n

caught my eye as well this one, I've seen her on External Link/Members Only and also one of the popular Milton Keynes agencies sometime ago.

hoping to catch her on an 'independent' day when her AW fee is £100 as it seems to varies up to £120 when I imagine she's on agency time/premises.

where did you see her cockney steward? private or agency?

cockneybstrd

Through AW just over two years ago.

Offline dami3n

cool. thanks.

looking for more pics of her so it's handy she's on twitter External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

she sounds like she loves this gig so should be a good deal for any mixed race BBW fans. I should be all up in there very soon  ;). will report