Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LSAP or Pam's parties?  (Read 2345 times)

arhaan

Hello punters,

I am new to the party scene and after going through the forum, I have decided to go to either Pam's Parties or LSAP(london swingers adult party). They both cost the same and have the same number of WG's playing. Which party is better in your experience?
Or perhaps is there another party that you guys might suggest?
(LMP is out of my budget and the timings of LACP do not suit me)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Cheers

andrei

i do find it strange that having ben through the forum you dont even know that lady ems is far and away the best one

yeah its a little more expensive but you get what you pay for

arhaan

I understand LMP are way better but they are twice as expensive and half the duration! Also, does the duration matter? Is 4hrs a lot better than 2 or am I just kidding myself? :wacko:

vt

I understand LMP are way better but they are twice as expensive and half the duration! Also, does the duration matter? Is 4hrs a lot better than 2 or am I just kidding myself? :wacko:

Depends how long you're waiting around to get your cock in! I find that after 2 hrs of almost constant action at LMP I'm pretty spent & knackered.

You pays your money and takes your choice, but obviously the budget parties have higher ratios and less attractive girls. Give it a go, it's not a lot to lose!  :)

arhaan

So which one of the budget parties is the best?

Offline smiths

So which one of the budget parties is the best?

That is of course a matter of opinion, my advice is try all those that you can get to and see for yourself.

bobbles1945

It may depend on the day and time. I have been to pams. On afternoon in week and good ratios I have been to the other parties on Fri or Sat with way too many men but understand it is quieter min the week

The happy one

I know money has to come I to it but surly if you want to get balls deep in a few girls go to the party that has the better looking and more active girls

There will be nothing worse than letting money mean you are in a party generally u happy wishing you were at the other one

Save up for a week or two longer and go to the one that has the best reviews on here

Otherwise why ask

lovenostrings

LMP all the way baby!
Anything else would be a waste of money.