Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Teen Candy - Stevenage  (Read 1914 times)

Offline sumertime

OK... The Stevenage Area is generally a little sparse in good talent! But this week....

Now making some preparatory wanderings for a mid week punt, I came across Candy's profile and the little fella jumped with excitement....
           External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Gorgeous photos and 4 positive reviews member since 6th Sept... I am already running to the bank machine  :yahoo:

But wait, I can't be that lucky!! So some basic web work.... Now remembering the rumpus I had when I mentioned "Carmel" was the model xxxx and all the flack with "Louisa xxxxx" what do I do!!!!
Can Candy truely and really be "Isabella Johnson - Ewers" - Model, Strictly Dancer, Beauty and Arsenal WAG...  NO FXXXING WAY  :dash:

All the photos on the profile are on her Facebook or other sites - can we say this is a false profile or just a WAG having occassional fun?????   HELP

The happy one

Phone call made no answer

Text sent no answer

Must be very busy

Offline Hertsgent

Hmmm, pricey but looks tidy - I look forward to your review !

Stevenage seems to be getting increased numbers just recently, hopefully with some quality.....

Offline Corsaire

Don't get too,excited she's gone.

The happy one

Don't get too,excited she's gone.

I did get to speak to her and when I asked if she was the girl in the photos she did say yes and I used her real name. You could tell she was oh you know who I am

But then I saved both the numbers she used to get in touch with me

So hopefully one is her working phone and one her real phone

Offline sumertime

Oh I tried and tried but never got through to her...... must get her on the HL  :dash:

The area has gone quiet again... plenty WGs but few phone contact numbers. Maybe pot luck :rolleyes:

Offline wordy

I know how first posts are usually viewed here but anyway...

I emailed her on Monday and flat out asked her if she really was that person, and she said she was.  I also asked her why penetration wasn't listed on her likes list and she said that was a mistake and corrected it.

So I booked a meeting for Tuesday evening.  I turned up at the hotel car park on time and texted her to say I was outside.  She replied saying she had just got out of the shower and would be a few minutes.  10 minutes later, nothing.  I texted her again "are you ready yet?".  Her reply, "Almost".

Another 10 minutes pass and still nothing, so I text her again "It's been 20 minutes, I'm leaving".  She replies that she is ready now, and gives me a room number.

I then preceded to spend the next 15 minutes wandering round the hotel and completely failing to find the room.  None of the room signs in the hotel pointed to a number anything like the one she claimed to be in.  She eventually texted me some more detailed directions of how to get to the room, but by this time I had left with my tail between my legs.

I tried phoning her several times during all of this but she wouldn't answer.

I finally spoke to her about 10 minutes after I has left when she phoned to ask where I was.  She seemed slightly annoyed that I had left, which leads me to believe that she was actually at the hotel, but I was simply unable to find the room.

I still think that it was really her for a number of reasons...

1. She said that she was.
2. She was verified.
3. She had 4 reviews from reputable punters.
4. On of the reviews mentioned her licking his arsenal.

But a combination of keeping me waiting for 20 minutes and dodgy hotel signposting meant that I never got to lick her arsenal :(

Not an entirely wasted night though as I ended up seeing my regular and convincing her to let me fuck her up the arse for the first time :D

Offline winkywanky

...as a newbie, we won't believe a word of that unless you tell us who your regular is  :D.

Offline Hertsgent

I'm with winkywanky.....and if you want detailed route planners of all stevenage hotels the. Just let me know  :wacko:

ramrodronnie

You need to post a Review, ie; Positive, Negative, or Neutral. And let us all know via a link of you're regular wordy.

Offline danny.simons

Profile seems to be back up? Or am I wrong?

Offline sumertime

YEP.... That's the one!

But where the Hell is Woodford!!!!   :unknown:

I need to be in the right spot at the right time again................ and yes!

Offline winkywanky

...not far from me. There's a lot of 'wood' in Woodford  ;).

(It's just north of the N. Circular, heading out of E. London towards Epping).

ramrodronnie

Profile seems to be back up? Or am I wrong?

Looks like you're wrong danny.simons. I clicked on the link and it's been taken down mate.    :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

In out in out. Shake it all about with her AW profile availability- just needs one of us to get lucky when the profile is on to validate or otherwise!

The happy one

I think she puts the profile up when she is able to work and then closes it down when she is not free