Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen AmyLouiseXXX  (Read 2401 times)

jay18887

Hi

I'm new to this and wondering if there is any review on AmyLouiseXXX as i can't seem to find any.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Thanks

infoseeker

Hi jay18887 welcome to UK Punting  :hi:

No Info on here yet but according to this post it appears she used to have Bareback on her profile Enjoys list (she no longer does) but just thought to mention so you could consider that according to your own risk preferences.

If you do see her please report back on this thread or post a review in the North West reviews forum.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:42:36 am by infoseeker »

Hogan

Yes she used to offer bareback. Personally it puts me off because she might still do it with some of her regulars  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hi,

I've met AmyLouise just over a year ago now. A very nice girl, friendly, polite and has a great body. I would have been very happy to meet her again and I tried to arrange another meeting with her in August this year but the communication wasn't too good. It took her ages to reply to my messages and by the time she did it was too late to arrange anything. It looks as though she has removed her AW profile now. I haven't checked to see if she has started up again under a new one.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

Hi jujuman,

No that link you posted is definitely not Amy_Louise from Blackpool. The girl in Blackpool is in her early to mid 20's. I've just had a scan of the AW listings within 5 miles of FY1 and I'm pretty sure that none of them are re listings for the original Amy Louise profile.

HJA