Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thetoribliss Morecambe - ex SS?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Donkey Kong

Just noticed this profile in the punting desert around Lancaster External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile says she worked at Sandys a couple of years back, profile pics would suggest this is the case. Works in Morecambe on a Friday.

Anyone remember her or had the pleasure recently?

Offline wavertreeguy

i've not met her sorry but just fyi, the incalls in morecambe are at Topaz, morecambe long established terrace house old school parlour. 130 for an hour at that gaff seems steep no matter who she is to me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Asianfcuker

I think this girl used to work at Topaz a few years ago under the name of Jessica, if this is her then the service she gives is good very good indeed.

Makes a change for Topaz to have a website with the girls on it.

AF

Offline Donkey Kong

Totally agree! Shame because she looks fit and the area could do with some decent options but £130 is top range for me and would need to be a decent indy venue not a shitty parlor.

I'll pass, back to Manchester i go...... :dash:

Offline McSwell

I saw the Tori that was at Sandys and she was hot stuff.

I'm not 100% convinced this is her. Some the pics with short hair look like her but some of the others maybe some one else.

To be fair in the last 8 years or so I saw nearly every girl that worked at Sandys and I used to get some mixed up.

Anyway if it is Tori she's a good  shag but I don't like sound of the set up.

McS

Offline McSwell

I saw the Tori that was at Sandys and she was hot stuff.

I'm not 100% convinced this is her. Some the pics with short hair look like her but some of the others maybe some one else.

To be fair in the last 8 years or so I saw nearly every girl that worked at Sandys and I used to get some mixed up.

Anyway if it is Tori she's a good  shag but I don't like sound of the set up.

McS

Just had another look at this, it is really the length of hair that's causing some doubt in my mind, but ladies can alter that so easy with wigs or extensions it isn't  a good guide..

Having re read  the profile it seems she is doing out call mainly  and just one night a week at this parlour.

I guess it makes good business  sense.

McS

Offline SalfordSam

She looks bloody gorgeous anyway!!

Offline scutty brown

Offline scutty brown

Offline NW_Guy

Saw Tori today.  She's a pretty hot girl without a doubt.  Services as described on her page, delivered with great enthusiasm.  Great kisser and DFK.  Facially about a 7.5/10. Definitely her in pics but seems just a little fuller in the flesh - not a lot, maybe a 12 rather than a ten.  Her strong Mancunian accent belies a pretty sharp brain between her ears.  Nice girl.  Would revisit.

Will do a full review when I have more time

NWG