Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - AW - Manchester  (Read 1480 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl a couple of days ago. No RO or kissing as per her profile but thought I'd give it a go anyway as she's well reviewed and I like a bit of anal play.

Location.
Apartment itself was fine, I went towards the back end of the day and rush hour traffic was a pain but other than that fine.

Looks,
She's a good looking girl with a very nice figure.
You can tell this from her pics but even nicer in the flesh.

Service.
I'm not going to cover ground already in other reviews. You know what you're getting and she delivered for the most part.
Was a meet of two halves. First was some OWO and some anal play which was very nice and the second was more of the same but more aggressive than teasing.
I enjoyed myself. The main issue I had is I wasn't sure where to touch and where I couldn't but she was really attentive and I can't really fault her.

Would I go again.
Maybe for a shorter duration and for FS.

Can't fault her and she looks and smells fabulous.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:07:26 pm by Silva21 »

Offline Silva21

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:06:34 pm by Silva21 »

Offline chrishornx

Got to agree

good looking girl who delivers what she promises

Offline RandomGuy99

Got to agree

good looking girl who delivers what she promises

+1

You should just of asked her where she is happy with you touching and kissing. She is very down to earth and easy to get along with.   She's a great looking girl in a good location.  Her boobs and bum are very nice and pert.

Offline Spanishpunter

Email sent.

She’s next on my list.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Spanishpunter

How much did you pay altogether including owo and anal play? I know owo is extra but did you pay extra for the anal play?

SP

Offline Clitheroelad

I see her VIP package is 150 an hour which supposedly includes all her extras. No kissing and limited touching puts me off a bit though.

Offline RandomGuy99

Her VIP package covers all her services.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 07:46:19 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Silva21

How much did you pay altogether including owo and anal play? I know owo is extra but did you pay extra for the anal play?

SP

Paid £150 for the hour.

Offline Spanishpunter

Just emailed. VIP £110 for 45 mins which includes all services. I’m usually a 30 minute man but I may have to go for this. :hi:

zztop1168

Does she allow you to play with hew tits?

Offline Spanishpunter

Does she allow you to play with hew tits?

It seems the only thing off the menu within the VIP is kissing the lips and RO.

zztop1168

Might give it a go. Tits look great and rimming her are while dildoing her pussy may be just the ticket.  :hi:

Offline Spanishpunter

In fact I think touching kissing etc everywhere other than both set of lips is on offer even without the VIP. As mentioned in other reviews it appears the rule of thumb is as long as you don’t go near the lips then your good.

Then you have the extras such as owo etc.

Think I’m right there.

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the review. Don't think she knows her alphabet as those tits are no way double d as stated on her profile.
It's not like working girls to tell fibs is it?  :lol: