Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marissa Smythe outcall girl - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 626 times)

Offline Makerpro

External Link/Members Only

This wonderful looking specimen was loosely recommended, she has no feeback on the other site (I think feedback has been off since she joined) so just wondering if anyone else has seen her?

Thanks!  :hi:

Offline DipsyDoodle

Interesting profile.  She at least attempts to show feedback from punters on a separate profile tab.  That is thinking outside the box.  Don't recognise any of those AW punter names.

Pricing structure is odd.  £200 for an hour, £200 for 90 minutes, and £250 for two hours. 

Offline Makerpro

Yep it’s an intriguing profile!

Hard to say if the feedbacks on there are real or not so keen to gain some real feedback from here before taking the plunge

Offline Foxtail17

Interesting profile.  She at least attempts to show feedback from punters on a separate profile tab.  That is thinking outside the box.  Don't recognise any of those AW punter names.

Pricing structure is odd.  £200 for an hour, £200 for 90 minutes, and £250 for two hours.

External Link/Members Only

This lady has screen shots of feedback provided by AW message in her free gallery.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think it's smart. It makes punters think that £200/90 is a relative bargain so they might be more comfortable with shelling out a minimum £200. It also suggests she doesn't want lots of clients and shorter bookings.

I've seen profiles where the 15 min, 30 min and hour price are all the same.