Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabela - Harrow Bait & Switch - HA8  (Read 379 times)

Phaedrus

My recent punting experiences has compounded for me that Harrow and Wembley are punting shitholes and if you are going to punt the ROM end of the market be prepared for a lot of Bait and Switch.

I really do think that Harrow is the B&S capital of the UK: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200699.0

I went to book this profile from Vivastreet:

External Link/Members Only

In reality I got this profile:

External Link/Members Only

Face: 6/10 - attractive Roma woman, classical Roma look, pleasant face, nice eyes
Body: 5/10 - A young mothers body, slight belly, young stocky body type, but young enough to still be acceptable, two small fried eggs.
Service: 5/10 - Actually she was pleasant to be around. No kissing. Didn’t ask for OWO. Did OW. Did Mish, DG and she didn’t enjoy CG. As I hadn’t been planning on punting that day, I didn’t bring my own condoms so had to use her extra thick ones. A blessing thankfully as she used baby oil as lube  :dash: and when I told her that it could split the condom she didn’t seem to understand or believe me. She did not like me asking her to clean up the oil from her quinny. The punt went downhill after that and she became disengaged from the sex and I became nervous that the condom could split. So a dose of punters alienation.
Time keeping: At 45 mins she pretended the hour was up and I gratefully pretended it was over as well. She offered to finish me by hand but I declined as I had already decided on a 2nd punt.
Attitude: 7/10 - Until the baby oil for lube incident she had a good attitude and the service was pretty good and I enjoyed myself.
Bareback risk: Low - She made very clear from the start that all services were covered.
Languages: Basic English, better understanding than spoken. Romanian
Towel: Yes
Venue: Block of flats on high street. Romanian central. Lots of Romanian men in groups on the streets.

Return: No.
Recommended for: People who get the itch to fuck a pure Roma SP from time to time.

Why neutral: Despite the B&S and the lube incident, she was pleasant enough, I enjoyed her company and I found her attractive. i was looking for a Roma SP and she fit my purposes.

More B&S: External Link/Members Only

Calling the number above gave the same postcode and yet no such SP exists at the address.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackprince

Even if the experience was good in the long run a bait and switch should always be listed as a negative. Reason being the neutral view can misguided and confuse punters. A separate review can then be written for the girl you saw but the original girl must receive a negative for the bait and switch.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac