Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Spicy - North Acton  (Read 4997 times)

WHG

External Link/Members Only Or
External Link/Members Only+

Julia had been on my HL for the last month or so after I had read her decent reviews here.
Incall: 1 hour @£120 p/h

Comms: From what I had read, Julia was a little difficult to get hold of. However, I think had a lucky break. I had initially agreed a booking time with SashaLexxx but, confirmed a little too late. In that time, someone else took the slot. I jumped onto aw and saw that Julia was available. I called up, agreed a time and sent a confirmation text an hour before the booking to reconfirm. No problem on comms whatsoever. Completely the opposite. As I said, maybe a lucky break.

Location: A very short walk away from North Acton station. Nice flat, soft bed and fairly spacious. Enough room for all the fun and games. The bathroom is stocked with all the shower gels, mouthwash and aftershave you'll need. The shower itself though, seems like it's broken. Had to be handheld. Not a huge problem but not ideal.

The girl: Julia looks a bit different from her photos. I would say she looks better in the flesh and shows more personality than her pics portray. The acne problem I read about wasn't too prevalent, a spot here or there on her chest but nothing off putting. She's pretty (without being stunning), has a nice set of tits and a nice butt.
One thing that might be a big negative for some though: she sweats a lot. At first it was quite sexy but half way through the punt I did find myself trying to avoid certain parts of her body which were particularly sweaty (back, chest). She works bloody hard during a punt so, maybe the sweat is the result of that.
Personality wise, she's cheery and was up for anything that I wanted to do.

The punt: I was about 5 minutes late as the train was held at a nearby station for a while. She was ok with that.
Got to the flat without any problems. Went in for the shower after a quick welcome kiss. Once I was out, handed over the paperwork and we jumped straight into the action. The whole hour was involved minimal chat between us. There was the odd thing we shared but there was no in depth chat about our lives, hopes and plans. Sometimes that's what the doctor orders. Hot, action packed hour is what I was looking for and that's exactly what I got.
Started with some fk which, pretty quickly changed into dfk. The kissing throughout the punt was frequent and got deeper, harder and more passionate as the hour went on. She turned around and I spent time exploring her sexy body with my hands while I kissed her back and neck. I sucked on her tits a little and she held my head down and smothered in my face (fucking love that.) That was the first indication that this was going to be more than a vanilla gfe.
She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I didn't last too long, maybe all the previous foreplay got me too excited. After the CIM she looked up and said "That was quick!"
Note to WGs: Saying stuff like that doesn't  do wonders for a mans confidence. Luckily we didn't dwell and kinda laughed it off.

Round two was supposed to begin with a calming massage on my chest but, after a few seconds, she went to work on my Cock again. She slowly massaged my cock up and down until it was fairly hard. There was no real conversation in between so the mood was pretty intense throughout (which I liked).
She jumped on top for a 69. While I licked, sucked and fingered her clean and tight pussy (she didn't stop me at any point), she gobbled up my cock and I kept on hearing her gagging and spitting. It sounded too good to miss out on so I requested her to show me what she was doing. It was a deep, wet and sloppy Blowjob that she really got into. Her rock hard nipples were a dead giveaway. She also paid attention to my balls, which felt great.
This went on for a while and then put the cover on and jumped on for some CG. I read in another review that she may be someone who likes it a bit rough. I can safely say that is true, although I think it's best if you let her initiate this. She took quite a pounding while grabbing my face and throat from time to time. Mish followed, where she unleashed some dirty talk and then started to smack my face. I've never had this before but, i found it quite hot and encouraged her to continue as it made me slam down harder into her. She flipped over for some doggy, where the sweaty back was a bit of an issue, I tried to steer clear of touching that. Although she is very tight, sometimes there was too much lube applied so it took the sensation away. All in all though, she is a damn good fuck.

Time was getting on so, off with the condom and she started to wank me off as well spitting and occasionally sucking me. Her alarm buzzed, we had two minutes left and I got the feeling she really wanted to wrap it up quickly. Luckily, I think I came (quite hard) bang on time, with Julia delivering another CIM.
She offered another shower, after such a action packed hour, I happily accepted. I took my time while washing up (without taking the piss), when I got out, Julia was already standing there with her towel. She had another booking in about 20 or so minutes, so I felt a little guilty.
Did make me wonder though: I was drained after that, how must she feel? Presumably, she will go through the same intense routine with another guy not long after I leave.

Anyway, to round up: I had a damn, good time. This was the most intense, full on session I've had since the two nights I had with Hot Horny Tina (she's sadly retired) around 18 months ago. Something about fiery, red haired polish women that clicks with me, I suppose.
Would I return? Yes! Despite the sweat issue, Julia completely won me over. Amazing deep kisses and she pushed me to do things I would otherwise be too polite to do.

Offline Ozy84

Brilliant review.

Still need to see this bird.

:drinks:

Offline Sinz

Glad you had a good time OP.

I have said this before and will say it again, definitely a good SP

WHG

Yeah, there are certain girls who I remove from my hotlist once Ive seen them, not this one. If and when she's available, she's a safe pair of hands.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP........shes a good fkk......thanks for the review........

boywonder

i tried to book her saturday night for 9 30 and after 7 45 pm she cxld on me which was fine bc she texted me earlier saying the appt was tentative

i wonder if she only does minimum bookings a day.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:15:10 am by boywonder »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I read in another review that she may be someone who likes it a bit rough. I can safely say that is true, although I think it's best if you let her initiate this.

:hi:

I believe that was me. Yeah she enjoys rough sex, but she has such a dominating personality, it was hard to gauge what her limit was.

I have the same opinion as you OP, its best to allow her initiate

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

WHG

I was checking my hotlist this morning and I see that Julia has got a brand new look. She’s cut most of her locks off and got a new hair colour too.
I’m not sure if I like it or not. What does everyone think?

I don’t know how to post photos on here so, if anyone wants to, be my guest.

Offline Cumberland

This is probably the one that looks the best. For me is a backward move.
Anyhow, I had a booking with her a couple of months ago and she cancelled on the same day so not impressed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DonDickDraper

I was checking my hotlist this morning and I see that Julia has got a brand new look. She’s cut most of her locks off and got a new hair colour too.
I’m not sure if I like it or not. What does everyone think?

I don’t know how to post photos on here so, if anyone wants to, be my guest.

This is probably the one that looks the best. For me is a backward move.
Anyhow, I had a booking with her a couple of months ago and she cancelled on the same day so not impressed.

Midlife crisis at 30?

Offline Cumberland

Midlife crisis at 30?
As this new one shows....adding the usual SP inflation it’s more likely 35yo+

Offline sunnyj

She is 31yo+ There is a verification photo of her in here.

Offline Cumberland

She is 31yo+ There is a verification photo of her in here.
You are correct...passport confirms born 1986.
Cheers

Offline PatMacGroin

I'd usually prefer longer hair, but if anyone can get away with that short haired look I'd say Julia can. IMHO she's an absolute stunner. Gorgeous face with a very sexy, trim body. Put that together with her great attitude/personality and total pro skills, and I would say she is still my number 1 punt.

This new look reminds me of a 1980's style punk rock chic. I'd love to check it out in person but I've found it impossible to book her since my first visit. I've tried a few times and I never get any response to my messages.  :cry:

Offline dubhcarr

I'd usually prefer longer hair, but if anyone can get away with that short haired look I'd say Julia can. IMHO she's an absolute stunner. Gorgeous face with a very sexy, trim body. Put that together with her great attitude/personality and total pro skills, and I would say she is still my number 1 punt.

This new look reminds me of a 1980's style punk rock chic. I'd love to check it out in person but I've found it impossible to book her since my first visit. I've tried a few times and I never get any response to my messages:cry:

common problem Mr MacGroin     :hi:

Offline PatMacGroin

common problem Mr MacGroin     :hi:

I figured as much, it was a struggle to book her the first time I saw her.

So I give her a call occassionally. If I don't hear back pretty quickly I move on to other options.

Still...    Thanks for confirming it's not just me, all the same (I was starting to wonder).

Type_O_Negative

She looks awful now  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bond

I don't like women with short hair. Off my hotlist for the time being, unfortunately.

Offline Space Monkey

I don't like women with short hair. Off my hotlist for the time being, unfortunately.

Ditto that, what a shame. At least it's reversible unlike shite tattoos.

Offline Rubenzz

I usually don’t, but I think she rocks that look nicely and is still hot with shirt hair.

Of course long hair is the best, regardless.

Offline Heph

At least it's reversible unlike shite tattoos.

And there's such an appalling rash of these. Everyone seems to think it says something unique about them, but they're nearly all yawnsomely formulaic.

I'm thinking of starting a tattoo-free list. Alarmingly, I think it might rule out 50%+ of WGs, and 95% of all the backdoor traders (& being able to quickly identify who will take it up the rear is the only thing tattoos are truly useful for).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:34:32 pm by Heph »