Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley at Amour - Newcastle centre  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Was really unsure how to rate this one, but have went negative overall after a visit this week - although I'll add the caveat that it could have been a positive quite easily, and can see why others may have enjoyed themselves.

Comms with Amour were really quick and great and got booked in on a day off work, clear directions to get there and what to do once inside as well. Arrived and pressed the buzzer for a flat in town, as soon as I was through the door it was clear it was a bit of a mess, with piles of rubble/rubbish behind the front door. Lift was out of order so walked up God knows how many flights of steps to the top floor, where the smell of smoke and general stink hit me.

Knocked and after a short while Hayley answered the door and initial impression of her was decent. Definitely a milf vibe, although I'd go more for a mam in the schoolyard you wouldn't mind fucking rather than sultry older lady. Still, huge rack and a decent, curvy figure, was happy with her appearance. The flat itself was pretty crap to be honest though, very grotty, even things like the clock at the end of the bed not working, and a bin full of tissues etc, when I was either first/second of the day, so wasn't just the cleanup from that shift. Bathroom a bit grubby and no soap, just a lack of anyone giving a shit about the place really.

Anyway got stuck into a decent bit of kissing before moving to a really uncomfortable bed (that sounded like it was giving way throughout), where she moved down for some OWO. It wasn't the best, but it was okay, so switched to go down on her. This is where things started to really go downhill, as she absolutely wasn't fresh down there at all. Sort of a stale pissy smell I think, and just really unpleasant. Stuck it out a couple of minutes but at that point I was keen just to fuck her and fuck off so we moved on.

Bagged up (one of those bright coloured condoms which also seemed off-putting) and she climbed on top. Got to say it felt a bit unenthusiastic, but as she'd complained about being knackered after a weekend of drinking, maybe that was it. Her phone was on loud and went off constantly during the main event, too - someone rang 3/4 times, plus constant texts. Thankfully she just ignored them all but it was off-putting to say the least and totally killed what little mood there was. Switched positions a few times and it was just okay but not much enthusiasm, asked for a blow job to finish and it was rough as fuck, like she was determined to finish me - got to the point where it was sore, and actually left a little bruise on my bellend when I checked after!!

Took a quick shower after but wasn't offered a towel and no shower gel in the shower, which meant I still stank on the way home. Annoyingly it wouldn't take loads to improve. The flat was absolutely crap and Amor need to ditch it, but beyond that Hayley is a nice looking lass, she just didn't seem arsed. I can imagine for an outcall and is scrubbed up nicely, the experience would be totally different, and If she'd had a clean fanny I could have probably forgiven the loud phone/crap flat/so-so shag, but everything combined means it's highly unlikely I'd go back. I'm guessing I just caught her on an off day, but she's the one being paid for a service - if she couldn't be bothered she shouldn't have turned in. And Amour need some better premises.

Apologies for no link, on my phone - paid £60 for 30 mins.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, a well deserved negative in my opinion  :hi:

Offline Zooms

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Yeah, just a bad combination of catching her when she couldn't be arsed, in a proper grotty flat.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Cheers for reviewing, a well deserved negative in my opinion  :hi:

Plus 1 :thumbsdown: