Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly @ Xiang Xing Middlesborough  (Read 1675 times)

Offline camshaft72uk

External Link/Members Only

Was going to be in the area last Saturday and from reviews an looking who was available thought I would give this place a try.

House on a residential street,  so maybe not the most discrete,  but I am not from this area, so felt fine about it.

Phoned up and booked straight in,  was met at the door(shoes off) by I believe Xing and lead straight upstairs to meet Lilly.
Would say 20,s maybe size 6-8 with maybe c boobs. 
Used the shower for a quick clean up after paying for the hour,  then through to the room for a little fun.
Asked for OWO as well,  think was 120 all together ( I may be slightly mistaken, but  wouldn't be much different).
Had a great hour with the lady with FK, OWO RO and after condom lots of positions,  where she felt amazing. 
Certainly no rush or quick 2 strokes on the oral either, didn't think she was going to stop!

Also a determined effort to get a second pop from me,  which she did after oiling me up and playing very nicely!

On my way out was seen out by Xing ( I think) who was then in a dressing robe and I definitely think I will try see her next time,  which there will definitely be one!

Offline jarrovian

Is this place far from the town centre?

Offline williamshears

Thanks for the review, I may have to try this one out. So was there FS on the cards from the start, or did you have to ask if there was any extras after HE was offered?

Offline gtzaskar

Great review. All prices include full service, plus extras that are offered. It's about a ten minute walk from town centre towards Albert Park

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, need to visit this establishment asap  :hi: