Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LILLYLONGLEGS111  (Read 7696 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Needed to go back to my high standard physical category..
Just the lady, English, tall, curvy size 10, flawless figure, nice tight midriff, no tatoos at all!!
Very very stunning face, definitely 100% Uk glamour model standard..
I have to admit the most beautiful natural facial lips, asked if they were real? And glad to hear 100% yes they are real...!!!!
Sevices GFE, dressed the way I requested, sexy secretary, high heels..
Naturally a tall woman, legs and rear end smooth silky awesome!!
Plenty of dfk, and lip sucking, excellent owo, my banana was in heaven,  lovely juicy delicious mango to enjoy for my lips and tongue..
lovely kissable and and gently suckable breasts..
Very very good value for money..
A complete stunner and head turner for sure..... No doubt about that!!
Really nice attitude, nice clean lady...
Definitely 100% recommend..
Tours and good I caught her in London Euston Hotel....
Really she should change her name to FLAWLESS GORGEOUS....
Gently and passionately is the key for a excellent time with gorgeous gift of a lady..

ATTITUDE 10/10
SERVICES GFE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.5
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Meursault

Glad you had a good one, after a string of less positive experiences.
Thanks for the review.
Looks a bit plastic/glamour model type for my tastes, but each to their own.
 :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Real hot glamour model type... Those kissable lips, dfk is for a life time to remember!!!!

Offline Sedlmayer

"I may cost a little more than other girls but I an English......" is frankly one of the stupidest things I have seen on a profile in ages.

"I may cost a little more than other girls but I am gorgeous and fuck like a rabbit." would make a bit more sense.

Two things, for the sake of clarity -

You don't actually say you fucked her, and penetration isn't on her "Likes" list. Can she actually be fucked, or is she just a glamour model who'll suck you off?
Secondly, she does have facials on her "Likes" list. She's obviously a bit high maintenance in terms of make-up and hair - what sort of chance do you think there would be of actually spunking off over her face?

£160/hr without sex would be a piss-take, but I rather fancy the thought of covering a heavily made-up, genuinely attractive face with a week's worth.

Offline king tarzan

I did have sex with her, I just stupidly did not put that on there...
Missionary sex was excellent..

Offline king tarzan

I have never gone for facials, only when a woman has pissed me off with bad atttiude i have done twice i think.. not my thing otherwise to do that..

password02

I have never gone for facials, only when a woman has pissed me off with bad atttiude i have done twice i think.. not my thing otherwise to do that..

Thanks for the review - would you say she is the best looking girl you have found on AW?

Can you give us an idea on who she might resemble? £160 ph is my top end - Did she clock watch ?

Offline JamesRockford

This is very much at the extravagant end of the market for you, isn't it?  Well, as long as one gets what one pays for, what the hell. Glad that you enjoyed it King Tarzan. 

Offline king tarzan

Its hard to say if she is the best looker, a little bit like leah totton who won apprentice in 2013, amazing cristal is beautiful looking, (but has mood swings) emeily creme brulee a stunner, stacy summer, hot model khloe, english jenny, to be honest i dont ever believe there is the most beautiful woman in the world, but  i do believe there is 1 of the most beautiful women in the world..
she did look at her watch one or twice which she was wearing, but never said anything about time or hurrying up.. got my full hour.. inclusive of getting ready, I had already popped twice..
would definitely recommend seeing her..
tll about 5'10 i would say without heels, and gym curvy firm size 10, ahe told me she works out..

Offline king tarzan

just to clarify SHE IS NOT A GLAMOUR MODEL
BUT LOOKS LIKE IN THE LEAGUE OF HOT GLAMOUR MODELS..

Offline ranker

I tried to see her last week but she was busy but went to see Lilly the other day after seeing King Tarzans review and was not disappointed.

I arrive a bit late and was her last appointment, she had somewhere to go so the 30mins session was slightly reduced but didn't affect my opinion. She is stunning, fit as fuck with a fantastic body and the plastic tits. Started with a shower (alone), came out nice DFK, she stripped off then on to some great OWO, those inflated lips feel great.
Bit of RO, she is very sensitive and seemed to be having great fun. On with the protection and she rode me very well. Asked if I could finish with OWO, she asked for warning so no CIM.

All in all one of the best £80 punts I've had, I felt a little tired and was conscious of not performing too well but she soon put me at ease and with the looks and serviced it turned out great.

2 very minor negatives, the boob job scaring is still apparent and the time issue but, the 2nd was really my fault.

A strong 9/10

password02

She is in MK12 and now £120 ph so no longer London rates - Can you confirm her stunning model looks are exactly what Tarzen has seen

slow and low

If she is tall, defo interested, love tall girls.

Offline ranker

I'd say she is over 6 foot in the stripper heels when the door opens, probably 5' 8" bare foot. Very tight gym toned body and tarty barbie style stunning looks.
Apartment in MK12 is nice too!

password02

I'd say she is over 6 foot in the stripper heels when the door opens, probably 5' 8" bare foot. Very tight gym toned body and tarty barbie style stunning looks.
Apartment in MK12 is nice too!

Yes ticks all my boxes - I have sent her an email for a booking next week as I am near MK12 in Bedfordshire for a afternoon ''Meeting''

password02

Did you see her PW ?

No she got upset that I had sent her an email and said something like = ''Do you not read my profile its SAYS NO EMAILS'' so I did not bother to call her as perhaps her attitude may not be great!!

Or perhaps she was having an off day?

:hi:

Offline cumtwice

This girl looks hot but my communication with has been poor.. I've asked her about cum twice in 30 mins and I never get a further response. She didn't know what DFK was and

She doesn't drive which is a bit strange? Not that it matters at all.

Offline peter_bungee

This girl looks hot but my communication with has been poor.. I've asked her about cum twice in 30 mins and I never get a further response. She didn't know what DFK was and

I agree i emailed her a while back she ignored it

Also read a few negative comments elsewhere so didnt persue

Offline king tarzan

I found her responsive communication wise and willing to please inside the bedroom could not keep my tongue of of her mouth or mango and had no issue with her at all apart from being gentle on her boobies Sucking wise as she had a lift up..

Offline OutForJustice80

Does anyone else think King Tarzan is Emanuel Eboue? If it weren't for the geographical disparity I'd believe it. Go back and read any of his reviews as though they're being written by Eboue. Makes total sense.

Offline king tarzan

Does anyone else think King Tarzan is Emanuel Eboue? If it weren't for the geographical disparity I'd believe it. Go back and read any of his reviews as though they're being written by Eboue. Makes total sense.

You mean that in a good way or bad way?

Offline OutForJustice80

You mean that in a good way or bad way?
Well Eboue was mad as a box of frogs but we loved him anyway.