Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi of AdultWork & Platinum  (Read 1865 times)

2 review(s) for heidi D S (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bondrich

External Link/Members Only

Last Saturday I met the gorgeous Heidi at a quayside appartment which was clean and safe, 30 min appointment with her and she is stunning and a very sweet chatty girl and what a body and I new right from the minute she walked in 30 mins won't be long enough and I was right but I will see her again for sure.

Dressed in white sexy bra and thong which showed that stunning body off so well, her ass is amazing and enhanced boobs but they were soft and very nice, no DFK OWO anal but that didn't put me off one bit. Started off with a massage with oil and I returned the favour then onto oral which was great even if covered she has great skills.

Then on with the sex missanory position was her favourite and boy can she Fook very responsive indeed certainly didn't just lay there, made her scream a little so she certainly enjoyed the sex. Stunning looking stunning body and a sweet girl and I will be back.

frenchhorn

each to there own
£70 for 30mins?
sounds like a rip off to me
with those services should be £40

Looking4fun

No dfk no owo for 130 quid = nope from me

Offline johnny34

+1   Cheaper to book through agency if shes working in the NE but with her limited services its a nope from me.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have some doubts as to the validity of this review :timeout:

Looking4fun

I have some doubts as to the validity of this review :timeout:
I'd have to agree when you read it again
He gave her a massage? her favourite position is
From when she walked in thought it was an incall?
Sounds iffy to me
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:54:31 pm by looking4fun »

Still-alive

Sounds hellish pricey for what is on offer. There are much cheaper ladies offering a lot more variety of service.

Rod trotter

Absolute bollocks of a review.reads like a girl :dash:

Looking4fun

Offline Marmalade

External Link/Members Only

Last Saturday I met the gorgeous Heidi at a quayside appartment which was clean and safe, 30 min appointment with her and she is stunning and a very sweet chatty girl and what a body and I new right from the minute she walked in 30 mins won't be long enough and I was right but I will see her again for sure.

Dressed in white sexy bra and thong which showed that stunning body off so well, her ass is amazing and enhanced boobs but they were soft and very nice, no DFK OWO anal but that didn't put me off one bit. Started off with a massage with oil and I returned the favour then onto oral which was great even if covered she has great skills.

Then on with the sex missanory position was her favourite and boy can she Fook very responsive indeed certainly didn't just lay there, made her scream a little so she certainly enjoyed the sex. Stunning looking stunning body and a sweet girl and I will be back.
You said previously you were a newbie, so word of advice try not to write reviews like an adoring fluffie. Check the review writing tips on UKP Wiki.

You could say we all fuck women to experience the other half of our gender DNA, to seek that union with the ideal other half of humanity even if for a fleeting time. Most (or all) women fail to live up to some abstract ideal of utter excellence but it still feels good to have the chemicals flowing for an hour, to idealise her even if she is, in this case, mere lowlife that has maybe smiled while emptying your balls. Get carried away while you're fucking and enjoy it, but please come down to earth when you log on to UKP. The overblown adjectival shit is what AW feedback is for (if you must!) Factual data is useful whereas your excess oxytocin is more like amusing.

Good luck. Enjoy your next punt. Try to remember the good and the bad facts (eg immediately after) for your fellow punters. It's only necessary to switch off the critical faculty during the period that you paid for.

Offline Bondrich

I can assure you I'm a man in every way and the above was my first review however not the first girl I've seen, I booked direct with Heidi £50 for 30 mins and enjoyed it but sharnt bother next time posting on here other than a negative review which I will post.

Offline Marmalade

I can assure you I'm a man in every way and the above was my first review however not the first girl I've seen, I booked direct with Heidi £50 for 30 mins and enjoyed it but sharnt bother next time posting on here other than a negative review which I will post.
Don't go all huffy. If you're a man you're among mates. You don't have to post negative reviews (and it's nice that you contributed) but simply try to post a)facts and b)some balance. For instance her age is a simple one. Details that can help other punters rather than just your feelings.

Have a look round the site and see if you can get the hang of UKP. You don't have to post you can just lurk and use the info, but it's good to join in. Of course if you can't take frank talk you won't last long.

Try this. Imagine you've just been for a good punt. Then you go down the pub and see your mates and say wow she was amazing and this and this and this. They'll look round the pub at the reasonably attractive civvies and then look at you like you're off you're rocker.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:57:06 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

I'd have to agree when you read it again
He gave her a massage? her favourite position is
From when she walked in thought it was an incall?
Sounds iffy to me

It sounds iffy to me too but I'd rather be factual. He says he had sex with her for £50 which is not bad so apart from a very fluffy review (which could be a symptom of reading too much AW) and a complete lack of useful detail, what's not to like.

Anyway he/she seems to have gone in a girly huff so maybe we'll never know how to get a 50 quid shag from the 'gorgeous' old slapper. Maybe she'll find other places to promote her fanny.

Looking4fun

Your logic makes no sense, read what's been suggested to you & give a factual review of your punt be it negative or positive,

Looking4fun

It sounds iffy to me too but I'd rather be factual. He says he had sex with her for £50 which is not bad so apart from a very fluffy review (which could be a symptom of reading too much AW) and a complete lack of useful detail, what's not to like.

Anyway he/she seems to have gone in a girly huff so maybe we'll never know how to get a 50 quid shag from the 'gorgeous' old slapper. Maybe she'll find other places to promote her fanny.
Booking direct is 70 quid so he got a great deal! That's for sure

Offline Marmalade

Maybe she offers a special rate when she books herself. A girl has to look busy you know.  :kissgirl:

Looking4fun

Maybe she offers a special rate when she books herself. A girl has to look busy you know.  :kissgirl:
Haha this is her comments on my neutral review
Hopefully I can clear a few things up for you all as I seen Heidi last Saturday and it was a very nice meeting indeed, she's a gorgeous sweet girl very chatty and friendly and boy can she fook. No owo or anal and no DFK but the rest was absolutely spot on.

Very very good looking girl with a stunning figure and what a gorgeous ass, boobs enhanced but very very soft and I can't wait to see her again, very genuine girl what you see in the pictures is what you get. Very sweet girl great attitude so give her a chance and you won't regret it she's great.
Describes her boobs pretty much exactly to her aw profile & funny enough is working in Newcastle this week guess she'll give herself another booking ha

Offline Marmalade

Could you clarify?

Are they your comments or hers, or just you being tongue in cheek? :D

She's 31 on AW and 25 yrs old at the agency page. When i click on rates on her agency tab it didn't give any.

To me it's just a case of getting facts. She might be ok but fluffy reviews usually don't help anyone. There's no such thing as a whore that's the best thing since sliced Hovis.

Looking4fun

Their not mine mate, this is what the reviewer posted on my neutral review of Heidi

Offline Marmalade

Their not mine mate, this is what the reviewer posted on my neutral review of Heidi

Yep. Clearly white knighting.

frenchhorn

How can you book direct with Heidi for £50 for 30mins?  her profile says £70
is she offering discounts already
like I said earlier with those shite services  £40 would be acceptable
she's getting close to that now,  she may be tyre by Sunday

Offline johnny34

How can you book direct with Heidi for £50 for 30mins?  her profile says £70
is she offering discounts already
like I said earlier with those shite services  £40 would be acceptable
she's getting close to that now,  she may be tyre by Sunday

£70 is her AW profile rate for 30mins
£50 is her rate when booked through the agency

Offline Marmalade

£70 is her AW profile rate for 30mins
£50 is her rate when booked through the agency

So £50 and no agency fee?
(Why do people not put these details in reviews??)

Offline johnny34

So £50 and no agency fee?
(Why do people not put these details in reviews??)

Out of the £50 she'll pay commission to the agency.

Looking4fun

The op said he booked her direct not through the agency price would have been £70 not £ 50 unless he got her to drop her prices, I tried that when I booked her & it wasn't offered so I booked via the agency
Something not right with this review to many of the facts don't make sense