Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway  (Read 4002 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Sindy is a well reviewed and popular girl over here. We met a couple weeks back and I'm pleased to say the service was impeccable.

Booked same day for 1h, apartment near Fulham Broadway and it's clean and decorated girlishly. Interesting display of perfumes and girl stuff in the bathroom. Offered a drink and a shower.

Physical appearance is exactly as in the photos with slim and smooth build and an adequate handful of B ish cup breasts. Sindy is smiley and happy and showed good attitude and enthusiasm throughout the punt. I found her very chatty but don't let that put you off the punt, the sex is great and she kept asking me to fuck her harder and keep going etc until she managed a shuddering penetrative orgasm (could be faked or whatever but I don't care).

Best part of the punt has got to be the BJ. I'm not crazy about BJs and it's really hard for me to cum from them unless I've saved up my load for ages, but Sindy has got to be the best blowjobber I've ever met. Her technique alternates between sensual sucky slow and machine gun fast and gentle, no teeth but omg she had me on edge for ages as if she had a seventh sense for knowing if I'm going to shoot or not. Unfortunately for me I'm a cum once in a punt kind of guy so I held off popping in her mouth and saved that for the pussy. Forgot to ask her to do the splits while banging her doggy, but will try for that next time.

Finished with a chat and shower, ran over time and no hurry at all.

Price £100 1h good VFM

Recommended positive, good chemistry and attitude. I would go back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Good review, Similar to my experience with her.

Some women are literally born to be prostitutes and pleasure men! kudos to her!

Online SamLP

I'm quite certain her shuddering orgasms are fake. She always has them when I punt with her, even once when I popped early she had one at the same time. It gave the game away but she is very convincing. Still a top top SP and her BJ's are one of the best I've had. I have a hard time cumming from oral but she is one of the few that have been able to make me CIM.

Tom5334

Hoping to book her for next week but phone not answered or text replied to, anyone know if she's away?

Offline rockharders

I'm quite certain her shuddering orgasms are fake. She always has them when I punt with her, even once when I popped early she had one at the same time.

I think so too. If a women has a real orgasm you can feel a succession of quick jerky pussy contractions. They are almost impossible to fake.

Offline mrx007

Her OWO does seem to be legendary plus I hear she takes an uncompromisingly messy facial.

She's definitely on the H/L.

Offline joe diddley

My own experience echoes that of the reviewer. Seen Sindy about four or five times now, I reckon, though not for a little while.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Price £100 1h good VFM

Yes, and hopefully Jimmy will stay away and then her rates wont go up.  :thumbsup:

DoctorDoctor

Concur with all the above; have seen her maybe a dozen times over the last 18 months, and she's great. In a few weeks time I will introducing her to a well known London Lass for a threesome. Before anyone asks, of course I'll do a review.

DD

Tom5334

Trying to line up a MFF with Sindy and one of her Hungarian friends for next week, but also got some others on my HL I would rather see first. Decisions decisions. 

rooback

I saw Sindy last week for the first time and it certainly won't be the last. I concur with all the positive comments above. BJ and HJ - amazing!!

If anyone has the slightest concern about her given age, forget them Sindy is in great shape and very attractive.

Two tone

Her OWO does seem to be legendary plus I hear she takes an uncompromisingly messy facial.

She's definitely on the H/L.

I've seen her twice & agree with all the comments so far. Her owo is fantastic & I couldn't help myself but cim. If she does take a messy facial then that's another good reason to see her again soon as that's on my bucket list.

Online boardyhell

used to see her in her southfields flat that had quite a few hunnies in there over a period of a couple of years,have to agree she really tries hard and delivers an expert cim and swallow ( southfields)
the southfields flat held some good memories including one lady who was a personal trainer whose name escapes me,what a body

Offline Mysticmatt

Just out of curiosity has any one took up the filming option?
I'm booking this week and debating throwing down the extra to take home for the wank bank.