Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham  (Read 1034 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamboney

I saw Sindy last week after the disappointment of kinky-Alice not showing up for the outcall I had booked with her.

Comms were by text and no hassle at all. Sindy wasn't available at the time I initially requested but said she could see me later that day for an hour which was fine.

Arrived at the flat, got to be honest it doesn't look the nicest from the outside and was buzzed into the building and took the lift. Got to her door and Sindy was stood behind the door welcoming me in with a hello and nice smile. She was wearing matching white underwear and hold ups and she looked great. She has got a great body for her age. Paperwork out the way we started off with a bit of FK (not deep but I'm not bothered about that) and after a couple of minutes she was on her knees undoing my trousers. She advertises the best oral in town and it was definitely up there with the best I've had and it took every ounce of self control I've got not pop so soon. We moved onto the bed for more oral and couldn't hold off any longer so first pop was CIM. Sindy disappeared to the bathroom to spit and quick bit of mouthwash before joining me back on the bed. Sindy was interesting to talk to and it transpires she often visits where I live and had a good knowledge of the area so had a good chat about that. She maintained body contact the entire time we were chatting and it didn't take long before it was time for round 2, on with the Mac and started off in cowgirl where she gradually picked up the pace until she was really going for it, could feel the sap rising so asked to change to doggy and gave her a good pounding before popping for a second time. There was still 20 minutes of the booking left at this point and I was happy to chat for the remainder of the booking but that constant body contact got me going again and with just over 10 mins left I said I think I can cum again, she didn't need a second invitation and more OWO ensued and exactly on the hour I popped for the 3rd time. A new PB! When I was dressing to leave I told her that I'd never cum 3 times in an hour before and she smiled and said this means I'm very good at what I do! She certainly is.

I also wanted to make a point of a recent recipe where it was mentioned of a possible attempt at bb by Sindy. I can safely say at no point in the time I was with her that Sindy gave the impression that bb was available and she made no attempt at trying it either.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only