Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley sindy - Fulham incall  (Read 2060 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Online piotrskut

External Link/Members Only

end of the weekend and one last punt. contacted by text and she agreed an incall for 1pm. asked for rimming and anal as extras and she agreed, so would be £160 (£100 for 1 hour plus £30 each for the extras).

get myself to fulham broadway and a short walk to her place in an apartment complex. door opens and this short but hot cougar type stood there in sexty gear. offered and took shower, and then onto the bed for the main event. kissing wasn't dfk but thats not a dealbreaker for me. lots of touching of balls and cock and its not long before its in her mouth. pretty good bj technique, so im really enjoying. she then moves on to the rimming which was long and deep. well worth the extra. suggested she sit on my face and continue, so the heavenly hole is brought within tongue range. pierced clit always a pleasure and i focus on that. didn't take her long to cum (almost crushed my head). really ready to fuck so we flip over and i start banging away, with every intention of switching to her arse, but just lost it at that point and blew into the bag.

relaxed for a little chat and a bit of light massage, then tried for round 2. despite her best efforts it wasnt going to happen (it rarely does) so a quick clean up and i'm on my way. I ended up paying £130 (fs and rim) and walked away happy. so another good punt.