Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy and Isabelle  (Read 6157 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

Had a good threesome this week with Smiley Sindy,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
who has been reviewed and discussed here previously, and a girl she introduced me to called Isabelle. I think Isabelle is this girl
External Link/Members Only+

I've had a couple of threesomes with Sindy before, with a young-ish Hungarian girl. I booked my usual hour with her and she texted me to say that she was now doing threesomes with a Brazilian girl called Isabelle if I fancied it. It was £250 for the hour with both of them, which is a lot of money, but equates to £125 each, which is within what I will pay. I really fancied it TBH, so I said yes.

The venue was Sindy's flat very near Stamford Bridge, 5 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway. The area and the flat itself are fine - it's in a fairly modern block with entryphone, no concierge, so easy and discreet.

Sindy has been described many times here, so suffice it to say that she's a MILF so not for those who only like 'em young and that her profile pictures are a good representation of what she looks like.
Isabelle is an attractive (I think) woman, probably Brazilian, who says she's 40 but who has the body of a girl in her early 30's. Very nice medium tits, nicely toned, great bum and legs. Smells lovely and fresh, nice hair and smile.

Sindy dived straight in, as she does, and got my cock in her mouth, whilst Isabelle let me suck her nipples and snogged me enthusiastically. This continued with them alternating, and developed into a marathon foreplay session. Two highlights were me licking out Isabelle whilst straddling Sindy's face so that she could suck my cock, and the two girls doing 69 (I couldn't stop them) with Sindy on top so that I could rim her at the same time, which she loves.
All in all, a fast and furious hour which ended with me snogging Isabelle and coming in Sindy's mouth.

I spoke to Sindy afterwards, and she said that she was happy with the arrangement - both girls work independently (Isabelle has a flat in Battersea) but can do threesomes together if a client fancies it. She's in Hungary now for a while, but I think they'll be available again for a threesome when she returns.

No negatives come to mind really - I expect I shall do it again at some point, but at £250 (not unreasonable, but still a lot of money) an occasional treat, not a regular thing.

yorkshire123

Cheers Sedi  :hi:
Its great when girl on girl interaction happens during a 3 way, sadly most don't which for me doesn't constitute a proper 3 some.
Sounds like you had a great time.

Offline Sedlmayer

Cheers Sedi  :hi:
Its great when girl on girl interaction happens during a 3 way, sadly most don't which for me doesn't constitute a proper 3 some.
Sounds like you had a great time.

girl on girl isn't a must-have as far as I'm concerned, and if it's fake I actively don't want it. Sindy and Isabelle were kissing and sucking each other's nipples throughout, and then went into a 69. It felt genuine to me and it was fun.....

Offline JamesRockford

I have met both ladies individually.  I would say that Sindy's owo is in a totally superior league to Isabelle's.  So not sure whether Isabelle's presence would really enhance the meeting for me.

Glad that you enjoyed it though.

Offline 385North

Sounds like you had a ball Sedlmayer. Nice review.

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review Sedlmayer, I've had Sindy on my MILF hotlist for ages. Seems to be getting consistent good reviews  :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

liferockzz

Hello Sed,

i was planning to see sindy does she still do anal Without being too picky ?

thanks

Offline Sedlmayer

Hello Sed,

thanks

With the best will in the world, how am I supposed to answer that without having any indication as to what it is she might be "picky" about, in your case? Size, hygiene, piercings....... :unknown:
Oh, and this is not an invitation for you to tell us about your massive cock, thanks all the same. :thumbsdown:

Offline joe diddley

You can always expect 100% from the delightful Sindy in my experience. I haven't seen Isabelle so can't comment on her. Just a note here to say that Isabelle's AW profile doesn't seem to be working now.

Online SamLP

It's been several months since I've seen Sindy, she isn't exactly local, but she always delivers a top service. Her BJ is one of the best out there. She is genuinely bi, the last time I saw her we were talking about relationships at the end of the punt, and she told me she had a girlfriend at the moment rather than a boyfriend.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  What is the most reliable way to contact/ book Sindy in your experience please?  Dave

Offline herbie007

It's been a while since I've seen her, maybe time for another visit.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for your review.  What is the most reliable way to contact/ book Sindy in your experience please?  Dave

Either via AW email system or by phone - I have always found her comms to be as good as the rest of her service. She is not one of those prostitutes that have a phone buzzing away whilst she is entertaining however, so she won't answer if she's busy.

Offline joe diddley

Communications are excellent. She puts a lot of (probably most) native-speaker WGs to shame in this regard. Generally prefers text to talking on the phone as she isn't too confident with her English but you won't find this to be a problem, I'm sure. As noted above, she won't communicate with you while she's working though, this being in my book a positive, so be patient. I should add that she's prompt and efficient with AW messages as well.

Justincase

I saw Sindy couple of weeks ago. Great service and highly recomended.

Offline davidgood

Hello Sed,

thanks

Hi,

Hope the link works, this is my review of my meeting with Sindy-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26289.0

Anal was no problem for me. But please bear in mind she is a petite little lady.

I must get round to seeing her again.

Regards,

davidgood

liferockzz

Thanks David booked her after seeing ur review.

Will post a review by me on sindy soon :yahoo:

pervyguy

I have met both ladies individually.  I would say that Sindy's owo is in a totally superior league to Isabelle's.  So not sure whether Isabelle's presence would really enhance the meeting for me.

Glad that you enjoyed it though.

Can somebody please tell me how I can get in contact with Sindy
adultworks won't let me register
thanks

Offline joe diddley

You don't need to register with AW. Click on the OP's link and you will find her AW profile with her phone number. Then phone or text her.