Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AbbyYoungChinese Preston  (Read 586 times)

6 review(s) for MissChinaAbby (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2nd in my catch up reviews, this is from May

Coms: First class, very quick and polite, only saw her short notice as booking with someone else fell through.

Location: Preston Docks, easy to find. Had to loiter outside until buzzed in then had to find my way around maze to get to room.

Looks: Very petite, her pics are genuine and I have a thing for Chinese/oriental girls. Nice sized boobs with puffy nipples and a great tight small ass. dressed as schoolgirl with thigh black boots as requested.

Meet: Started off with OWO and took her time and worked very well, did some RO then 69.
Started off missionary with boob play and FK, switched to doggy she then requested cowgirl as it was hurting her as I was too big (i'm an average 6" at best) but i was enjoying it and went with it. More oral then a footjob (her feet are amazing) and came all over her feet.

I enjoyed myself, she wouldn't be on top of my return visit list though

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I've had Abby on my maybe list for a while. See the general service feedback on Abby is always seems good. Main point that gets raised, is that she is too expensive. Relying on the Chinese quirk to justify the price.

Offline jaszyj87

I wouldnt have paid anymore for her she is at the top limit £/ph that I'd pay I've had more fun for less but like I said she was plan B and she was nearby which was a plus. But she was fun