Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW wgs asking for sms .  (Read 614 times)

Offline nike

I've noticed a few profiles asking punters to send a sms message, via the AW website. I know that AW charge for this service but does any of the charge get passed onto the wgs.
It just seems strange that the wgs would be pushing u to use this service, if they didn't benefit from it.

Offline Subboy1980

Yeah the wg will probably be getting money per text.  Prossies don't do/offer anything for free.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Banquo

They get 0.5 credits from the 1 credit it costs you and are allowed one free reply.

All adds up with private gallery and movie sales I suppose, but often a red flag for private gallery scammer with no intention to meet.

Offline horneyboy1975

They get 0.5 credits from the 1 credit it costs you and are allowed one free reply.

All adds up with private gallery and movie sales I suppose, but often a red flag for private gallery scammer with no intention to meet.
Exactly . I messaged a lady this week . Only way for contact was thru sms chat . Her auto message came thru with in seconds .

Offline Banquo

Exactly . I messaged a lady this week . Only way for contact was thru sms chat . Her auto message came thru with in seconds .
Yeah it's a total con. Your first message costs 1 credit, she gets 0.5 credits. She gets a free reply and if you reply to that response to your first sms you get charged 0.6 credits for that and all subsequent messages. She still receives 0.5 credits per message (but only if she replies). Money making racket for both AW and SP's, margins are thin for both AW and SP  but it all adds up. Definitely a sign of a money grabbing disingenuous SP.

Edit - there's no autoreply facilty the SP will just be copy pasting her first response, probably
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 09:28:45 pm by Banquo »