Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake malicious review] Keira-Glasgow  (Read 1353 times)

Hornybigun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contacted Keira through AW mail.
We agreed a date and time for an in call, she seemd friendly on mail.
On the day of meeting I checked AW mail only to find she had cancelled with an excuse.
Another date and time was agreed only for her to later mail to say she could not make the agreed time and postpone again.
With the 3rd meeting time and location agreed, I turned up only to have her ignore my calls to get the flat number.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited around for 20 mins trying her number a few times. No luck.
She has never replied to my calls or read my follow up mail on AW

This is a first class time waster and should be avoided guys.

Long side

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contacted Keira through AW mail.
We agreed a date and time for an in call, she seemd friendly on mail.
On the day of meeting I checked AW mail only to find she had cancelled with an excuse.
Another date and time was agreed only for her to later mail to say she could not make the agreed time and postpone again.
With the 3rd meeting time and location agreed, I turned up only to have her ignore my calls to get the flat number.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited around for 20 mins trying her number a few times. No luck.
She has never replied to my calls or read my follow up mail on AW
This is a first class time waster and should be avoided guys.
Bullshit Snikey :bomb:, the fact you have nearly all of your 84 feedback's from sexy French girl, is enough to put anyone off from wanting to see you.  :scare: :vomit:
I had contacted her myself, after her last positive review, as the tattoos,, jet black hair, and photos in her p.g seem ideal for me, obviously not to everyone's taste, but suites mine. :wackogirl:
She said that guys with feedback from sexy French girl, have been wasting her time recently. :thumbsdown:, and you had cancelled on her 3 times. :angry:
Why then leave feedback only on her profile, and looks like anyone with feedback from sexy French girl, won't be getting a booking of Keira, if contacted via adult work.  :crazy:

vw

Bullshit Snikey :bomb:, the fact you have nearly all of your 84 feedback's from sexy French girl, is enough to put anyone off from wanting to see you.  :scare: :vomit:
I had contacted her myself, after her last positive review, as the tattoos,, jet black hair, and photos in her p.g seem ideal for me, obviously not to everyone's taste, but suites mine. :wackogirl:
She said that guys with feedback from sexy French girl, have been wasting her time recently. :thumbsdown:, and you had cancelled on her 3 times. :angry:
Why then leave feedback only on her profile, and looks like anyone with feedback from sexy French girl, won't be getting a booking of Keira, if contacted via adult work.  :crazy:

Are you her pimp?   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

How would a punter know another AW name or are you guessing? 

Most certainly over involved lowlife white knight that needs to fuck off. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:47:49 am by vw »

Long side

Are you her pimp?   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Most certainly over involved lowlife white knight that needs to fuck off.
Yeah, i might just do that, as there seems to be a lot of lying on here, all to ruin people's business.
Talking of low life's, you seem to be doing a good job yourself, as you haven't reviewed a lass in Scotland, but always seem to be adding to comments in this region.  :dash: :dash:
Don't know if you had noticed, that was this guys first review, with only 4 posts, so if were talking of pimps, he could possibly be one, for a lass that could be loosing out on business out to the lass that has just been reviewed, and would you call it a review, i wouldn't, as someone cancelling on someone isn't a review, or is it ?  :unknown:
Fair enough if he had got to her premises to, and there was no answer, but seems to be a pack of lies to me.  :crazy:

vw

Talking of low life's, you seem to be doing a good job yourself, as you haven't reviewed a lass in Scotland, but always seem to be adding to comments in this region.  :dash: :dash:

thenis ukpunting, what part of uk dont you understand?

Yeah, i might just do that, as there seems to be a lot of lying on here, all to ruin people's business.

so you care more about prostitutes business than anything, good to know.

Don't know if you had noticed, that was this guys first review

:unknown: :unknown:

Fair enough if he had got to her premises to, and there was no answer, but seems to be a pack of lies to me.  :crazy:

Whats this then

I turned up only to have her ignore my calls to get the flat number.

but seems to be a pack of lies to me.  :crazy:

Were you there ? Or evesdropping on the phone

Why are you posting for her, are you being paid?

And why try and out a punters AW on here?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:05:50 am by vw »

Offline Boinky

While the OP may or may not be genuine, I think somebody is a little too involved with his favourite WG.

Offline Happyjose

Talking of low life's, you seem to be doing a good job yourself, as you haven't reviewed a lass in Scotland, but always seem to be adding to comments in this region:dash: :dash:
Don't know if you had noticed, that was this guys first review, with only 4 posts, so if were talking of pimps, he could possibly be one, for a lass that could be loosing out on business out to the lass that has just been reviewed, and would you call it a review, i wouldn't, as someone cancelling on someone isn't a review, or is it ?  :unknown:

Maybe you could stop whinging and point out this lying that you are referring to. Sounds like you've uncovered something serious

VW's contribution to this forum is beyond doubt, and it is Admin that provides the show unread posts section, which allows and encourages members from all regions to contribute. Criticism of a member for making use of this facility seems like an attack on the site itself.

and there are clearly stated criteria for posting reviews. You should familiarise yourself with them.

Long side

and it is Admin that provides the show unread posts section, which allows and encourages members from all regions to contribute.
So it's not really a open forum then, and this is how to spell  familiarize. :D

vw

and this is how to spell  familiarize. :D

In America maybe, but this is the UK retard, hence the name UKPunting.   :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Happyjose

and it is Admin that provides the show unread posts section, which allows and encourages members from all regions to contribute.

So it's not really a open forum then, and this is how to spell  familiarize. :D

Maybe learn how to use the quote function, and look up irony...

Offline Happyjose

I had contacted her myself...............She said that guys with feedback from sexy French girl, have been wasting her time recently. :thumbsdown:, and you had cancelled on her 3 times. :angry:

Seems like you have been discussing UKP, and this member in particular, with this prossie.

This seems pertinent

Nice review mate, as Keira has been on, and off my radar for a while. :rolleyes:
You don't always see many prossies giving it there all, and no holding back, with all those services, especially at 60 quid for half an hour. :cool:

Parking the review for the moment, it is clear that you are a hopeless fluffy and white-knight. You are also likely posting here at her request

How sad

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:15:50 am by Happyjose »

vw

Spokespimp

:lol:

the pimp was right, but should not post like spokespimps.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: