Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: schoolgirlangel - London Bridge area (owo, filming)  (Read 6853 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6054362) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alexmason135

External Link/Members Only

Aug 2021

Comms: Very quick reply, straight forward and no trouble at all. Booked 2 days in advance. Confirmed cim, owo and filming.

Price: 1h for 150£ base plus 20 cim/owo, 20 filming = 190£

Location: SE1 Local council house, discrete. Inside, I think she shared a room with another girl (as mentioned in the previous reviews). Room is very clean and moderate size, but the bathroom was not the best. A bit dirty, no towels offered and little soap left in the bottle.

Girl: As in the AW profile. I also saw her scar marks on the arm as pointed by others here. I would say average looking and on the curvey side.

Deed: After monies exchanged, straight down on the knees with owo. She allowed filming with face and was very sweet. Would say BJ skill is on the better side, still a bit amateur and cannot deep throat fully. Lots of gaging if you are into that stuff. Sloppy and provided really good BJ consistently for a long time (20min straight). Very submissive and busted straight into her throat.

Definitely worth it for me. 

Offline Fully Sated

alexmason135, Thank you for posting your first review so quickly after joining the site. Welcome to the forum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Circusboy

Good find. Thanks for the review!

Offline Jeffers77

Thanks Alex,
Any idea who the other girl is?

Offline jimbobster

Hmm,  she said filming was a definite No when I enquired previously.   Said it was on her profile in error.

Offline soulmining

Hmm,  she said filming was a definite No when I enquired previously.   Said it was on her profile in error.

This surprises me too. When I saw her last month she said she was quite protective of her identity, hence not having any face pics on her AW profile.

Offline selfloathingphoenix

Really surprised that it includes face (not covered)
And only for £20.
How is she with dirty talk?

Offline Lab_Dex

Offline SomTumFucker

Yup - I’ve only ever seen her in decent Airbnb apartments at Holborn and London Bridge.
Dodgy council place in Waterloo with poor hygiene doesn’t sound right.
I’ve enjoyed filming with face uncovered but I guess YMMV depending on the connection.
A big fan of the dirty talk - with her sexy posh accent - big turn on.

Offline Lab_Dex

Makes sense now, you've seen her before? If So it sounds like you've had a great connection.

Offline magnetico

She's going to appear on xvideos.com at some time I'd guess.

Offline mrmooch

She's going to appear on xvideos.com at some time I'd guess.

please let me know when she's great ;)

Offline SomTumFucker

No longer allowing filming but outstanding overall service and energy levels still make her my favourite Asian SP.

Offline doyouforgetit

Let’s not be dicks about it. I would hope anyone who got to film her would keep it private and not put it on xvideos. It was a mistake to allow filming on her part so let’s keep it to ourselves in respect for a nice person.

Offline SomTumFucker

Let’s not be dicks about it. I would hope anyone who got to film her would keep it private and not put it on xvideos. It was a mistake to allow filming on her part so let’s keep it to ourselves in respect for a nice person.
+1

Offline alabama1

please let me know when she's great ;)

Any chance of a review of her to add to your vast collection that you have accumulated over the years  :unknown: