Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hana2121, Moorgate  (Read 2295 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4845584) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MoDu

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Booking:
Booked via AW messaging and phone number once we confirmed, pretty straightforward, quick replies. As it was my first time visiting normally I ask to talk over the phone, sounded nice enough that I went ahead with the booking.

Girl:
African American girl, quite open and easy to talk to, terrible at guessing height but I would say around 5ft 5, great body whether your an ass or tits man. Being a tits man myself the double DD's did it for me.

Fee:
£400 for 3 hours

Service:
The start was a little awkward, the reason being she was around 15 mins early and although she messaged, I was in the shower so didn't see the text until she was calling to say she's was outside, she did have to wait outside for around 5mins, which led to an awkward start but we move on. Once the paperwork was sorted and we discussing the start to great lengths we got down to the deed.  We started to kiss and slowly she moved to an OWO BJ, by god her tongue is a thing of wonder, lots of deepthroating, balls licking and playful swipes, after the BJ I decided to return the favour, her pussy smelt fresh and tasted sweet, no lingering BO smell, a few moans and body arching, the best thing was she put her hand on my head holding me down, I know a few people don't like that but for me, it is something I like. We moved on to sex and boy does she like to fuck, had sex in multiple positions, lots of eye contact, kissing, moans and scratching, after a good session blew my load into the bag. The second go I didn't have it in me for another full-on fuck so we ended with just a BJ. 

Conclusion:
A great meet can't really find anything to fault, the only thing I would say is she seems like the girl perfect for a long booking and gets comfortable once she knows you a little not sure how she would be with a pump and go booking.

Would see again!

Offline Global_Punter

Offline magnetico

Skinny black girls are so rare, their price is just going through the roof.  :dash:

Offline a203203

thanks for review. were her tits natural? pics in private gallery seem to look enhanced. also how is her weight? doesnt look too toned.

Offline MoDu

thanks for review. were her tits natural? pics in private gallery seem to look enhanced. also how is her weight? doesnt look too toned.

Tits natural, not toned but not doesn't have a belly