Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivineNatasha - Victoria SW1P - Leggy Polish blonde  (Read 2927 times)

24 review(s) for DivineNatasha (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

No reviews for this one since 2019, but seeing her green light visited her a few weeks back.  Excellent comms and booked at £120 for the hour.
Location was a local authority block about 5-10 mins from the station, in a small dimly lit room that gets quite hot.

Natasha's probably mid 30s with shoulder length blonde hair.  Blonder than the pics which might be old, but remain a perfect representation of her body shape. Blue eyes, very soft milky white skin apart from her back which is speckled, small but rather perky breasts with delightful nipples which stand to attention and she liked them being sucked.  Nice pussy with a trimmed bush but shaved lips, long legs and nicely manicured feet.  A rather skinny girl but still a grabbable butt.
I think 5'9" but not sure, she seemed tall even in flip flops.  Greated me in an itty bitty summer dress over a sexy thong. She's very smiley and laughs a lot, giving me many compliments, and seems to enjoy the job.  Had a naughty matron vibe.
Also very Polish, certain things in her accent and mannerisms, and facially reminded me of PolishSara.

Paperwork then in for some snogging. DFK though open mouthed and lots of tongue. Takes instruction well, and think you should be assertive with her.
OWO and lots of head bobbing and tongue stimulation. Doesn't go too deep.
RO/fingering which she seemed to enjoy them rubber up to take her in mish, her lovely long legs flailing about.

Intra round massage with oil. Mediocre technique but relaxing enough whilst we chat.
Round 2 more kissing, OWO, fucked in cowgirl, doggy (nice slappable butt with a bit of jiggle) and mish at the edge of the bed.
Liked stretching out her long legs, and having then folded up pushing back at my chest, pussy tightened up, as I slammed her deep.  :dance:
She seemed to enjoy things too again with lots of vocals and compliments. Felt genuine as only very specific things.
Pulled out for OWO to an enjoyable CIM release as she kept going to extract every drop :thumbsup:

Did feel there might have been some rushing techniques and she reminded me on time even when we had lots left. Was there just under the hour.
Saw what was certainly the next punter outside, though he could be for another girl as there was a crewmate.
However overall I had a good time and she's a game girl.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 35/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 10:50:15 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bedhedred

Nice review. I've been weighing up a return visit but not at £90 per 30 minutes. I met her first in the Swinton street brothel (ancient history - 2015 or 2016) which Hot Ameera set up. Natasha could hardly speak a word of English but she was enthusiastic.

It was a tiny attic flat with two small bedrooms and a titchy shower unit.
I had my second p&d with Ameera there

And my first p&d with Passionate Lilly...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226687.0

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 10:58:48 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

Nice review. I've been weighing up a return visit but not at £90 per 30 minutes. I met her first in the Swinton street brothel (ancient history - 2015 or 2016) which Hot Ameera set up. Natasha could hardly speak a word of English but she was enthusiastic.

It was a tiny attic flat with two small bedrooms and a titchy shower unit.
I had my second p&d with Ameera there

And my first p&d with Passionate Lilly...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226687.0

English is better now and she's still enthusiastic.
Would never have thought of Ameera as a madam, and wow Lilly looks stunning.

Offline bedhedred

Back in 2015, I was the sort of punter who continually moved to the next girl. I didn't revisit Lilly again for 2 years which frankly was a mistake! I went on to spend 1100 on her. I guess I had a better job by then.

This was around the same time I did a Polish called nympho Venus around Whitechapel who was giving up the tightest anal I ever had for a mere 20 quid extra. Instead of doing her every week, I moved on because she didn't want to kiss me. Little did I know how punting would evolve!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23123.0
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I met Natasha again (because she was not called Natasha to begin with). I skipped out of some dull work conference and headed to old street. I was getting it on with her and suddenly realised that we'd met. She seemed more hardened in comparison to the original meeting, but still OK.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 11:23:48 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Whiteknight

Very nice review, thanks OP, my concern is she is not a looker as you scored her Face 6/10.  But I do like her prices and size.