Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DOLL ALEXIA22 - Baker Street  (Read 2942 times)

13 review(s) for DOLL ALEXIA22 (8 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for HOT ALEJANDRA (5 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline curiousforfun

DOLL ALEXIA22 - External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30mins
Comms: quick and easy over text

Verdict: Positive

Well it has been quite a while since my last punt! But last week I found myself getting off a train at Marylebone late one night with an urge that couldn't be contained! We all know what that's like!

So i fired up AW on my punting phone and plugged in the are to see if there was anyone close by...up came Doll Alexia.

Wary of Romanians but she has some good/neutral feedback and I was only looking for a 30min vanilla session. So I thought why not.

Quick text and she replied promptly and confirmed she was available, the price and that she included kissing and oral without. So off I went and was there within a 5 mins.

She called when I messaged to say I was on her road and she directed me to the building and I pressed the buzzer. Promptly let in and up the stairs.

She was welcoming and friendly. She wasn't as slim as I remembered, but was still petite if a little curvy. Her lips had filler which was a little weird, but not too much. I confirmed kissing and OWO were available.

I had a quick shower and then back into the room for the fun!

We kissed lightly whilst standing up - now I need kissing to enjoy and this was light and not deep or full on, but was enough to keep me engaged.

She sat on the bed and took my now hard cock in her mouth, she has quite a good technique...used her hands a bit on my balls as well. No teeth worries. Wasn't hardcore or intense, but was quite gentle with a decent amount of suction to make it enjoyable.

We moved onto the bed with a bit of kissing and some more oral whilst I was lying down. I was able to caress her and just relax.

After a while we moved to the main course...she did use one of those red strawberry rubbers that are a little off putting, but the lighting meant it wasn't too off putting. Started with cowgirl, moved to mish and then some prolonged doggy with a conveniently placed mirror enhancing the experience. Finally unleashed my load and collapsed. She helped me wipe up.

She then gave a nice 5min massage to finish off...wasn't amazing, but she used a bit of pressure and got in the right areas, unlike some of these girls who sort of stroke you and can't be arsed.

Dressed up and out with a smile on my face having been there for over 30mins - never felt rushed at any point.

Pros:
Easy to arrange last minute with good comms
Petite with nice tits
Good bj, soft and arousing
Multiple positions
Seemed friendly and not typically distant like other Romanians

Neutrals: (If I'm being picky)
Photos are a bit dated, she's a little curvier in the backside area now...but still petite and not fat at all.
Lip filler can be off putting to some - her kissing is light rather than intense.
Red condoms are a bit weird for my personal taste.

Verdict: This was a 30 minute, 1 pop session with pretty vanilla requirements and purely on that basis I RECOMMENDED.

If I was in the area again and looking for a quick relaxing 30 minute session I would go see her again.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:54:52 pm by curiousforfun »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi: ... I'm tempted. :blush:

Offline TheOracle

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi: ... I'm tempted. :blush:

She's not new, she's been around for a while (and she's good). She used to go as "Hot Alejandra", see here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110446.0

Offline tantraman

She's not new, she's been around for a while (and she's good). She used to go as "Hot Alejandra", see here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110446.0

Ah, thanks for that The Oracle :hi:

I re-link and index here for future note.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks: