Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnaTia-St Johns Wood  (Read 1750 times)

23 review(s) for AnaTia (17 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davidgood

Having seen some good reports on her I decided to give this lady a try out.

Initial coms were good and I knew she was only a short walk from the station before I made the booking which was a few days in advance to be sure I could see at a time which suited me.

I was greeted by Ana in little black dress and offered a drink. I was keen to sort out the payment but when offered there was a nice old fashioned touch in that she pulled down the front of her dress and invited me to put the wad of cash into her bra. Then we had a few minutes on the settee to get to know each other during which I could feel the bumps of her suspenders.

When she took off her dress underneath was a black basque with taught suspenders attached to her black stockings. We progressed to the bed for some kissing and cuddling and spanking of her lovely bottom. I asked if she had a whip or paddle which lead to a frantic search of the flat but she could not find what I think was a riding crop. The sight of her bending over and the anticipation of what we would get up to was too much and annoyingly I shot my load before we could get down to business.

To get me relaxed for a proper round Ana gave me a foot massage and before long I was beginning to stiffen up so she proceeded to give me some real good deep throat oral which got me rock hard for the main event.

She lubed up, covered me up and knelt at the edge of the bed. I slipped into her pussy and found it very tight and could easily have carried on in there but I was keen to test her anal capabilities. I slipped out and she guided me into her tight bum. It took 2 or 3 pushes to open up her sphincter until I was balls deep, then I pounded for several minutes before cumming.

While chilling out and chatting I started getting another stiffy. There was no rush and Ana gave me more deep throat and played with her vibrator while I tried to knock one out. I managed to cum but it was a dry one. However I was pleased with our meeting and left happy.

As usual some words of warning.

Firstly she handles all her coms herself so may be hard to get hold of at times.

Secondly she has a couple of large tats, one just done recently.

Thirdly she is quite assertive and wants to take things at her own pace, which is with a slow start to get to know you.

Finally she is quiet chatty so not for those silent types who do not have a lot to say.

If you are interested then here is the link;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

sean70

OP....Delighted to see she is still delivering a top punt! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I have been back since I posted my review back in the summer and it was just as good as my first meeting!