Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 🐆LAURA NEW IN NOTTINGHAM❗️  (Read 2005 times)

Offline DogCat147

Girl: Petite, about 5', very pretty, slim and about the age advertised (20), I would say she is quite a bit less than the 57kg stated in VS, has only been in UK for 4 weeks.

Went upstairs negotiated the price, 30 minutes, OWO, RO, kissing all extra, 60+40 all together.
Started off kissing her beautiful boobs (puffy nipples), and down for some RO, fingers allowed, laid back for some OWO, mac on and for sex, but first given full access to pussy from rear so a bit more RO  :) onto doggie then mish, by then I only had 5 minutes left and wasn't going to be able to finish in that time so I requested to be finished off with HJ.
Good for a vanilla punt, no kissing on lips allowed, though worth the kissing fee just to kiss her puffy nipples.
Could have been a neutral if she wasn't so cute.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ZeroCount

Thanks for the review! Sounds expensive for a fairly vanilla punt with no kissing,  but I guess if she's attractive that goes a long way.

You had me tempted to try out a 15 minute quicky with no extras to see just how attractive she is, but in typical Viva fashion the ad has gone already.  :D

Online scutty brown

So did you see the girl in the photos? Because she's being offered in Romania at the moment

this is the google cache of the profile

Offline ZeroCount

So did you see the girl in the photos? Because she's being offered in Romania at the moment

Thanks, nice pics. But this is Vivastreet, naturally it's not going to be the girl in the photos. I was going purely on OP's description of her., which sounded rather more attractive and personable than the average random Romanian you get as a B&S.

Offline GoldTop

Begs the question why we bother with 90% of VS ads given we all know the pictures are bollocks, the adverts are recycled, the services ticked are probably wrong and our punt is more than likely going to be a shit show - unless we get very lucky!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 12:25:30 pm by GoldTop »

Offline ZeroCount

Begs the question why we bother with 90% of VS ads given we all know the pictures are bollocks, the adverts are recycled, the services ticked are probably wrong and our punt is more than likely going to be a shit show - unless we get very lucky!

Because I love variety, and sometimes I look at AW and see no new girls that vaguely appeal to me, but I want a shag all the same. So it's off to Viva to take my chances. Sometimes you'll get a real gem there, and it seems worth all the hassle, but admittedly they're few and far between.

I see it like playing the lottery, but at least the odds are better than getting struck by lightning. You chuck £40 in and there's maybe a 1 in 10 chance you'll get something amazing. And at least the consolation prize is a quick shag, which is better than fuck all!

Offline DogCat147

this is the google cache of the profile
Yes, it wasn't the girl in the pictures. I didn't really expect it to be. She was paler skinned, shorter and slimmer than the girl in the photos, but still very cute. I would say better than the girl in the photos.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 05:08:20 pm by DogCat147 »

Offline GoldTop

Because I love variety, and sometimes I look at AW and see no new girls that vaguely appeal to me, but I want a shag all the same. So it's off to Viva to take my chances. Sometimes you'll get a real gem there, and it seems worth all the hassle, but admittedly they're few and far between.

I see it like playing the lottery, but at least the odds are better than getting struck by lightning. You chuck £40 in and there's maybe a 1 in 10 chance you'll get something amazing. And at least the consolation prize is a quick shag, which is better than fuck all!

Agree. Hence the “we”. I do the same!!

Offline DogCat147

Thanks for the review! Sounds expensive for a fairly vanilla punt with no kissing,  but I guess if she's attractive that goes a long way.

You had me tempted to try out a 15 minute quicky with no extras to see just how attractive she is, but in typical Viva fashion the ad has gone already.  :D
I sent her a text to see if she was available, I got one straight back saying she was, so then I was off for a 1 hour visit :rolleyes:. I asked her at the end if she was busy, she said yes. Apparently she has enough regular customers now. She told me to keep her phone number.