Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Thai lux  (Read 1689 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7480698) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline clevertrevor

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl earlier today, she's new to Cardiff.
 Booked half hour for £80,  extras such as cim were available at £20 but no extra for owo.
Very pretty girl was waiting at the back door, room was fit for purpose, not a place I'd been to before.
Cash stashed while I stripped off. 
On her return we had a hug and started fk which continued throughout the meet.
She positioned herself between my legs for some nice owo, wouldn't have lasted to long if she kept that up so flipped her over for her turn.  Have her my best tounge lashing which got her suitably lubed up.
On with the condom and asks if I want to go on top or her.  Picked missionary as I can control myself better.
Very tight pussy...5 mins and it was all over.
Cleaned up and a chat while she massages my legs for a few to kill the remaining time.

I found Anne to be very polite, great body,  big fat tits which are fake but scars are barely visible,  had a good time and would definitely see her again.
Shea here till Sunday

Offline Dan Dastardly

Looks good Trev , what area is she in ?

Offline clevertrevor

Riverside,  not to far from ginger massage which was my back up plan

Offline Dan Dastardly

Thanks , no phone number on AW.found one on Viva street

Offline Dan Dastardly

Saw this girl earlier today, she's new to Cardiff.
 Booked half hour for £80,  extras such as cim were available at £20 but no extra for owo.
Very pretty girl was waiting at the back door, room was fit for purpose, not a place I'd been to before.
Cash stashed while I stripped off. 
On her return we had a hug and started fk which continued throughout the meet.
She positioned herself between my legs for some nice owo, wouldn't have lasted to long if she kept that up so flipped her over for her turn.  Have her my best tounge lashing which got her suitably lubed up.
On with the condom and asks if I want to go on top or her.  Picked missionary as I can control myself better.
Very tight pussy...5 mins and it was all over.
Cleaned up and a chat while she massages my legs for a few to kill the remaining time.

I found Anne to be very polite, great body,  big fat tits which are fake but scars are barely visible,  had a good time and would definitely see her again.
Shea here till Sunday
I sent her a text, she replied she’s here until 21st

Offline clevertrevor

Must've meant next Sunday then

Offline Dan Dastardly

Saw this girl yesterday, nothing much to add , very nice lady , perfect English with obviously an accent, £110 for 45 minutes, I asked her where she was based , she said nowhere, travels the country hunting for cock , here till Sunday