Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUANNA@HOT - Pembroke Dock  (Read 731 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5522713) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Pembslad90

External Link/Members Only

Been out of the game for over a year so go easy on me.

I saw Luanna Hot today and wanted to get this written straight away so I wouldn't forget anything. Firstly communication. Sent her a message yesterday and she replied quickly. Agreed 30 minutes for £100 with OWO, face sitting, 69 and sex all agreed. Turned up, paid for parking and asked her what number she was in. Quick reply so headed over. Knock on the door and she says wait a moment. This was the first bad thing that happened. I was left waiting outside for 2 minutes which doesn't seem like a long time but by a busy supermarket it didn't feel great. Was let in and she did the old hide behind the door trick. Was pleasantly surprised. Seen a few other reviews where they said she didn't look anything like the photo's. She is definitely not 27 but probably closer to 32 or 33. The photos are clearly heavily edited but she was good looking, both facially and body wise. The arse on her was exquisite. It was big and round and firm. She apologised for the wait and I said its OK.

Into the bedroom and money was exchanged. She went and stashed it whilst I waited. She came back in, in the outfit that I requested apart from the heels. Everything else was great. We started FK straight away and she goes for it. No tongue but very enthusiastic about it. She gave me a striptease and put her big arse in my face. We then both stripped and this is where it turned to a neutral. She reached for a condom and I said OWO. She said no baby that's extra. I tried to say she had agreed OWO but she said condom only. Ok. She put it on and to be fair it was decent but it had spoiled my mood a little bit. She got on the bed and I went down on her for a few minutes. She was grinding on my face and moving my head and pulling my hair which was all very nice. I then ate her out from behind which again was nice. No smells at all. She smelt freshly showered. We then did doggy and her arse is amazing. Had to stop and change position to her sitting on my face front ways. I asked her to turn around but she said no 69. I again said she agreed it but she just said no again. She then rode me cowgirl for a few minutes and seeing that arse going up and down was amazing. She then switched to the side and rode me, bouncing on my dick from the side which felt amazing. This was to much and I came in the bag. All in all Id been in there about 20 minutes. Cleaned up, had a quick chat about where she was from and how I had been there and where she was off to next. It felt like she was rushing me out the door whilst texting on her phone. Groped her arse on the way out, a peck on the cheek and off into the sunshine I went.

Now it wasn't terrible but the fact that some services were agreed and then she said no them has left a sour taste in my mouth. If the services had been delivered then it would have been a positive.