Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any punters...  (Read 1645 times)

DUNDA55

Keep any WG’s for themselves? :unknown:

I know the forum is in existence to share good/bad punts/sp’s Etc, but has anyone come across something so good they haven’t shared?

Just curious to know...

Online myothernameis

I know the forum is in existence to share good/bad punts/sp’s Etc, but has anyone come across something so good they haven’t shared?

Just curious to know...

Does this count from the early 80's, one of the girls who worked from one of the many massage parlours, I was one of the many regulars who went to see her, so if I could have I would have kept her to my self, she was dam right dirty, if you know what I mean

sloopjohnb

Do you mean, in the same way you don't?

YidArmy

I'm sure people get their fill of a hot new girl before writing a review. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
But pointless trying to keep any WG to yourself as they're fucking every other guy and someone is going to out them somewhere.

Not many secrets in this game.

livedangerous

Just curious to know...

Do you?
Personally I like to review here, both to give back to a community that has helped guide some great choices and avoid a few nightmares, but also as it serves as a nice 'diary' to look back on. 

Offline seeker

If you dont share information
She wont make enough money to keep working
And Give up .
So you end up not able to see her as well
Always good to share  :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

Just curious to know...

interesting thought OP.......up my annual spend to about 100k to keep a whore exclusive..?...............nah..........

DUNDA55

Interesting thoughts- thanks all!

Offline xxlmuscles

This site only exists to allow us to share info on the WG's.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally i'm happy to share and put something back into the site even if the leeches also benefit however news on new gems are often shared with other trusted reviewers by PM before doing a review

DUNDA55

Personally i'm happy to share and put something back into the site even if the leeches also benefit however news on new gems are often shared with other trusted reviewers by PM before doing a review

This makes a lot of sense. The benefit of tenure/trust I suppose

Offline Moresomes

I've been seeing a WG who's become a regular for some time now, but have also reviewed her.
There's no way any of us will acquire sole shagging rights on any prossie so why not review for the benefit of others?

Offline Steely Dan

If you dont share information
She wont make enough money to keep working
And Give up .
So you end up not able to see her as well
Always good to share  :thumbsup:
This.

If she does not quit, she moves.  Same result.  Not good. Be selfish and share reviews.

Offline pewpewpew

I don't see the point in keeping her a secret. If she's not reviewed on here she's still probably not a virgin  and probably is getting plenty of daily cock

Offline shagmore

Unless you have her exclusively don't see the point, and if you do or are able to afford that, then there would be much better ones out there that from AW site
This site helps others, so why disrespect it by not sharing.

Offline cueball

This  :hi: