Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oral protection for women  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Fifeboy65

Was trying to arrange a punt with somebody who I have visited on a few occasions and who has very sweet tasting pussy which I love to get my tongue into. She now says she is using protection for this I think she called them dams. This isn't something I had heard of so wondered if anybody had encountered any women who use them and what was the experience like?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Was trying to arrange a punt with somebody who I have visited on a few occasions and who has very sweet tasting pussy which I love to get my tongue into. She now says she is using protection for this I think she called them dams. This isn't something I had heard of so wondered if anybody had encountered any women who use them and what was the experience like?

They're called 'dental dams' never used them but google will tell you all about them.   :hi:

Offline Moresomes

They are a sheet about 8" x 8" for placing over the target area. I've used one, and you might as well be licking an inner tube. They're thicker than a scaffolders sandwich.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Fifeboy65

Thanks

Don't think I will bother going back as I do like the taste of a nice pussy and having somebody sit on my face when they are nice and wet

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
speaking from a girls pov i feel noting through a dam :(
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Moresomes

I'm not surprised. They would stop 20,000 volts.

Offline Fifeboy65

I want the dam to burst when giving oral   :P

Offline MrMatrix

I've used a dam and it was peanut flavoured for crying out loud. I think its the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced as a punter. You may as well place it out over the roll top edge of the kitchen worktop and get on with it - it would be the same. I guess you can get all flavours like condoms. However the whole event involving the dental dam was awful- avoid. I'd get up and walk faced with it again. I thought I was going to chuck up and I was down there for 5 seconds. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Online webpunter

The risks of OWO have been bashed to death on here.  The risks associated with RO - for both parties - are even less.  Have seen two private docs & both said the same / to the point of being non-existent.  Well unless the punter has got sores in his mouth / bleeding gums etc

Offline davison

The risks of OWO have been bashed to death on here.  The risks associated with RO - for both parties - are even less.  Have seen two private docs & both said the same / to the point of being non-existent.  Well unless the punter has got sores in his mouth / bleeding gums etc

I'm extremely concerned with std's, being in a sexually active term relationship.  I go to the Ambrose King GUM every 6 weeks without fail.  I do a pretty thorough job of cross examining whoever sees me on what they are seeing come through their door.  Last nurse I had (last week, got the all clear results today) admitted in the 3 years she had been there she had not seen or heard of a single std of any kind on people of my demographic (males engaging w female sex workers in ci/owo/ro).  All their std positives were with gay men or unprotected straight intercourse.  No guarantee but great to hear.

Offline MrMatrix

I'm extremely concerned with std's, being in a sexually active term relationship.  I go to the Ambrose King GUM every 6 weeks without fail.  I do a pretty thorough job of cross examining whoever sees me on what they are seeing come through their door.  Last nurse I had (last week, got the all clear results today) admitted in the 3 years she had been there she had not seen or heard of a single std of any kind on people of my demographic (males engaging w female sex workers in ci/owo/ro).  All their std positives were with gay men or unprotected straight intercourse.  No guarantee but great to hear.
That is really good info Davidson and good to hear.  :hi:

5th Musketeer

Did you try it because he insisted or because you insisted? 

From your POV, what do you taste when you try OW?  It must be similar to what punters feel with a dam. 

From my own POV, I never try OW because then I feel nothing.

Offline Lydden

Yes, I faced a dam. Dam waste of my time , would not bother again if the dam is going up  :P

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Did you try it because he insisted or because you insisted? 

From your POV, what do you taste when you try OW?  It must be similar to what punters feel with a dam. 

From my own POV, I never try OW because then I feel nothing.

hes one of my married regs and always uses one and has ow, which i dont really enjoy as when the tip of the rubber hits the back of my throat it taste minging!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

hes one of my married regs and always uses one and has ow, which i dont really enjoy as when the tip of the rubber hits the back of my throat it taste minging!
Mmm fortunately not something I intend to experience. Doesn't sound at all nice, bit like a dental dam really. yuk. :vomit: