Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting, in London/SE  (Read 2194 times)

Offline londonchap

Hi folks. New joiner (former lurker) looking for recommendations.

I need to tick the box of fisting a wg (I've been wanting to for a while!), and was wondering if any of you could suggest a decent provider that offers this within easy travelling of central London.

If the provider in question also gives good deepthroat this would also be a bonus...

Cheers!

endomorph

Offline iPad3

Maggie 21 is at the top of my "to fist" list, sorry to not post a link but it's such a palaver on the phone and she's very well known just do a search using her name.

Offline londonchap

Hi

Maggie also made my fist list, but i think my lack of AW account/feedback might prevent her accepting my booking.

Any other suggestions? I also found Wet Ginger on my travels around these parts, but nobody seems to have any direct experience.

Justanotheruser

I saw her as my first booking with no feedback so I reckon you should be ok

Offline Denhamhoop

If you dont mind the larger lady try External Link/Members Only she most certainly can take a fist as when i had 4 fingers in she asked if i was in yet oh and she loves to be fucked anally about 10 minute walk to Northwood Hills Station.Quite pretty quite chatty oh and takes a load in her mouth

Offline herbie007

Maggie was the first girl I saw on AW so don't think you'll have problems with not having feedback, mind you it was a while ago.

I did fisting with her, she took my hand no problem she loved it.

Maggie's a top girl.

Offline londonchap

Unfortunately I got stonewalled on text by Maggie when I mentioned a lack of an AW account (she asked me to use it to book). There's no getting her to pick the phone up either, suggesting she's probably busy enough.

Looks like I need to look elsewhere.

Offline sticko

Mona Red - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only will do her best to give you a great time.

MonaRed is a good shout.  I've seen her a few times and she's up for pretty much anything.  She's also quite cute and girlish.  Good combination.  The only issue is that she lives in the back of beyond.  It's OK for me as I live in a similar bit of back of beyond, but it's a schlep for most.

S

endomorph

Around forty minutes form Victoria by train

Offline herbie007

MonaRed is a good shout.  I've seen her a few times and she's up for pretty much anything.  She's also quite cute and girlish.  Good combination.  The only issue is that she lives in the back of beyond.  It's OK for me as I live in a similar bit of back of beyond, but it's a schlep for most.

S

I used to go see Mona a couple of years ago before she upped her prices and started charging for extras, she was a good filthy shag and great VFM.

I haven’t been back since, but I would if she knocked the extras on the head.

fredpunter

I used to go see Mona a couple of years ago before she upped her prices and started charging for extras, she was a good filthy shag and great VFM.

I haven’t been back since, but I would if she knocked the extras on the head.

+1 on the extras, upped prices and slightly inconvenient location, but I always had a bloody good time when I used to go see her.

Offline herbie007

+1 on the extras, upped prices and slightly inconvenient location, but I always had a bloody good time when I used to go see her.

Me too, she was filthy.

I used a fanny pump on her once, great feeling shagging her puffed up fanny.

I'm getting tempted to go back and see her now  :D

Offline londonchap

Cheers for the input all.

Any other recommendations?